My aunt is terminally ill with cancer...prayers for faith

My aunt has cancer and she and her family don't practice any faith right now. Please pray for healing for my aunt and her family, also that they all come to find Jesus during this very difficult time and feel His love and mercy and come to repentance and conversion. Thanks so much. God bless you all.

Dear Saint Monica,
troubled wife and mother, many sorrows pierced your heart during your lifetime. Yet, you never despaired or lost faith. With confidence, persistence, and profound faith, you prayed daily for the conversion of your beloved husband, Patricius, and your beloved son, Augustine; your prayers were answered. Grant prolifewife that same fortitude, patience, and trust in the Lord. Intercede for her, dear Saint Monica, that God may favorably hear her plea for the healing, repentance and conversion of her aunt and her aunt's family, that they may seek and find the love and mercy of Jesus Christ, and grant them grace to accept the will of God in all things, through Jesus Christ, our Lord, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.

O Saint Peregrine,
you who have been called The Wonder-Worker because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you, who for so many years bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more: you who were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction, ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of prolifewife's aunt, whom we entrust to you. Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing praise to God for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

Lord please reclaim this family to Yourself as they face the approaching loss of one of their own. Please inspire them to find strength and comfort in You

Lord, please give this family the gift of faith and bring them to salvation. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for your aunt and her family …

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard to St. Peregrine.

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

*** We seek thy merciful aid, St. Peregrine, especially for those afflicted or threatened by cancer, by any ailment of the foot, or by any incurable diseases. Please help us quickly to find a cure for cancer, and a remedy for all our human infirmities of soul, mind, and body. Amen.

V. Keep us, O Lord, as the apple of Thine Eye,

R. In the shadow of Thy Wings, protect us.

2heartsnetwork.org/Peregrine.htm*

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Praying as well for the intercession of St. Lydwine of Shiedham, patroness of those
afflicted with prolonged suffering and Servant of God Father Nelson Baker. Adding prayers to St. Giles, St. Alegundis and Blessed James Salamone also for cure of her cancer and for all those so afflicted. Prayers to St Monica for her intercession for family that they may accept Jesus as their Savior. **

Almighty and Everlasting God, preserver of souls, who dost correct those whom Thou dost love, and for their betterment dost tenderly chastise those whom Thou dost receive, we call upon Thee, O Lord, to grant Thy healing, that the soul of Thy servant, at the hour of its departure from the body, may by the hands of Thy holy Angels be presented without spot unto Thee. Amen.

*** We seek thy merciful aid, St. Peregrine, especially for those afflicted or threatened by cancer, by any ailment of the foot, or by any incurable diseases. Please help us quickly to find a cure for cancer, and a remedy for all our human infirmities of soul, mind, and body. Amen.

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

Praying as well for the intercession of St. Lydwine of Shiedham, patroness of those
afflicted with prolonged suffering and Servant of God Father Nelson Baker. Adding prayers to St. Giles, St. Alegundis and Blessed James Salamone also for cure of her cancer and for all those so afflicted. Prayers to St Monica for her intercession for family that they may accept Jesus as their Savior.

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

afflicted with prolonged suffering,Servant of God Father Nelson Baker and St John of God. Adding prayers to St. Giles, St. Alegundis and Blessed James Salamone also for cure of her cancer and for all those so afflicted. Prayers to St Monica for her intercession for family that they may accept Jesus as their Savior.

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

All mighty Father,

Hear the prayers of this family. May You grant them courage and strength as they are faced with suffering of a family member. We ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.

• Praying continues whether posted or not... We seek thy merciful aid, St. Peregrine, especially for those afflicted or threatened by cancer, by any ailment of the foot, or by any incurable diseases. Please help us quickly to find a cure for cancer, and a remedy for all our human infirmities of soul, mind, and body. Amen.

2heartsnetwork.org/Peregrine.htm

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

afflicted with prolonged suffering and Servant of God Father Nelson Baker. Adding prayers to St. Giles, St. Alegundis and Blessed James Salamone also for cure of her cancer and for all those so afflicted. Prayers to St Monica for her intercession for family that they may accept Jesus as their Savior.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen
:signofcross:

I am praying for her as I type this.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.