My aunt mari loli has passed

hello,
some of u may know me from my early posts of leaving the cathol;ic church, as you know if u read them–i have returned to the church…i havent posted in a while…i just wanted to say my aunty mari loli the catholic vissinoary from Garanbendal passed away yesterday. after batteling an illness for a very long time. I just wanted to say that my aunty loli was my favorite aunt and a beautiful person inside and out. I have never met a women or person with such grace and wisdom. she suffered so much and never utterd a complaint. I just have to write this because i am so upset right now! I feel like i am just rambling so i will end here, i just wanted to sya i love my sunt and she will be missed so much! she helped form my foundations in the catholic faith and i am embarressed that i even thought to leave it after all the miracles my own aunt saw. please keep her and her husband my uncle frank in your prayers i know he must be so devestaed, also her youngest daughter maria delores is expecting her first daughter in the next month so i know this is a very difficult time for her could you please pray for her as well? thank you
god bless
Nicole

Hi Nicole

I will pray for you & your family that God will comfort you and the tremendous sense of loss you are enduring. God Bless

Prayers promised for your aunt and your whole family during this sad time. :signofcross:

God rest her soul and bring you peace…Your aunt gave you a tremendous gift

May you be willing to accept the peace of Christ and ask him to show you his love in a very special way in this time.

May your aunt’s memory be eternal+

Eternal rest grant unto Mari, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, pray for her now, and until she is in Heaven with you. Amen.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, comfort her family that has been left behind. Amen.

Sincerest sympathies to you and your family Nicole.

May God receive her into His Kingdom with a crown of Victory

You entered this forum seeking help and I could not help but feel tremendous heartbreak at reading your personal story and knowing what was going through your mind (in all honesty the exact same questions which just about many Catholics sooner or later face in life and struggle with in similar situations, most being afraid to admit so publicly).

But Jesus Christ Himself hanging on the cross felt forsaken by God. He the Incarnation. How much more we poor sinners in times of stress. God sends crosses to those who are strong. St. Paul himself asked God three times with all his soul to cure him of illness, but God didn’t for His own reasons, leading Paul to understand ultimately that when we are weak, that is when Christ’s power is most strong in us despite of, or more probably, because of our suffering. Jesus himself in the Beatitudes spoke that “Blessed are those who are weak in spirit”!

I will say prayers both for you and your aunt.

Please accept my sincerest sympathies. My father passed away not too long ago. Feel free to give a shout for questions on grief if you feel. In Christ!

May her soul, and all the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace, Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto your aunt, May she rest in peace. Amen

Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Mari Loli, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace.
Amen

Dear Nicole

I’m sorry for you loss of your loved aunt, and it’s wonderful that she was such an inspiration to you!I will rember you family, with your Uncle Frank and your cousins in my prayers this evening.

It’s wonderful that you have received the grace to return to the Church. It’s a great blessing also for your three little boys.
I ask God to help your family give comfort to each other in sharing your memories and consoling each other.

God bless you, Nicole :grouphug:

Eternal Rest grant unto her soul O Lord
Let perpetual life shine upon her
May she rest in peace.
Amen

Praying for you and your family in this sorrowful time

Amen :signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

closed #16

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.