My aunt needs prayer for her soul

My aunt died a few days ago. She was about 76 years old and protestant. In fact, my whole family is protestant. I might have a cousin or two who are Catholic (apparently) but since my whole family does not believe it beneficial to pray for the soul of a person she might not really have anyone praying for her soul so I am hoping the prayer warriors here can help her out and say a prayer for her. Her name is “Emma” I thank you.

Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death, Amen

Rest in Peace

Eternal rest grant unto Emma, O Lord.
And let perpetual light shine upon her.
And may the souls of all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Prayer of St. Gertrude the Great

Eternal Father, I offer You the most precious
blood of thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with
the Masses said throughout the world today:
for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners
everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church,
for those in my own home, and in my family. Amen.

Prayer to the Blessed Mother in a Time of Bereavement

O sweet mother Mary, you knew the sadness
of mourning those your heart loved most: Jesus,
your Son, and Joseph, your devoted spouse.
Please pray for @LaughingBoy1503 and others
affected in this time of loss. Through Christ Our
Lord. Amen.

Praying that our merciful Father welcomes your aunt Emma into His kingdom; that she rests in the peace of Christ and that eternal light shine upon her. Amen. I also ask Mother Mary to pray for her. Amen

Praying

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Prayers for your aunt’s soul …

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

O God, the source of all health: So fill my heart with faith in your love, that with calm expectancy I may make room for your power to possess me, and gracefully accept your healing; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.