My beautiful wife

My beautiful wife :love: of 19 1/2 years and mother to our 3 great kids is starting RCIA tomorrow!!!:clapping: :dancing: She said it was time to open up and she is doing first and formost for herself and her relationship with God. (which is the only reason to do it )She will finish just before our 20th anniversary. Please Lord help us and guide us on our path.
Thank you to everyone ahead of time. I am so excited for my wife she is just wonderful.

Paul

Paul, I’m delighted for both you and your wife, and thank God for the wonderful graces that he has given to your family.
I ask the Holy Spirit to guide your wife on her journey of faith into the Church. may God continue to flood your wife, your children and you with many wonderful blessings!

Bless you, Trishie :slight_smile:

Hi Paul,

I, too, am beginning RCIA, and will gladly pray for your wife as a fellow catechumen :slight_smile:

Prayer for Catechumens

O God, we come to You, asking You to bless those in our community who have entered the Catechumenate.

Bless these catechumens, and all those in parishes everywhere who have begun this special time of grace.

O God, we ask You to help them that they may find what they seek. Instill in these catechumens patience and perseverance in their journey of faith.

Enlighten their minds and open their hearts to You. Keep those who come to You, O Lord, in Your loving care. Watch over them as they draw closer to You.

Surround them with people who care and are willing to support them in their journey of faith. We place these catechumens in the shelter of Your love as they prepare to meet You in new ways. O God. Amen.

rc.net/toledo/St_Marys_Mansfield/prayers.htm#Prayer%20for%20Catechumens

Awesome Paul. Congratulations!!

What wonderfully, fantastic news, Paul !!! :thumbsup: :clapping:

Congratulations to your wife ! :slight_smile:

God be praised !!! :signofcross:

Isn’t the Holy Spirit just awesome !!! :yup:

Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel!

Praying for your wife and thankful for wonderful news…

Holy Spirit, continue to guide and lead Paul and his wife unto You, now and forever. Mary, pray with us. :harp:

***+JMJTJ+

Praise God!
You and your wife will be in my prayers.

May the Holy Spirit illumine and guide her spiritual journey.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Praying for you wife. This is great! You must be on cloud nine! :thumbsup:

May your wife experience joy and peace worshipping God in the Catholic tradition along wth her family.

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and encouragement, it means a lot, especially to my wife, to see people that she doesn’t even know reach out as part of a family with open arms to welcome and pray for her and our family. Our first meeting went very well. It was an overview of what will be covered in the coming weeks and months ahead. There were times when some things really hit home and tears came up. I am really excited to dig a bit more into my faith and to stand with my wife as she begins her walk. I think she will win gold on the 2009 Tiber swimteam!!:bounce:

Thank you again very, very much.
I love the CAF family! You guys / gals are the best!

Paul

Hi Paul,

I became a Catholic about 5 or 6 years ago…I am DELIGHTED and warmly welcome your beautiful wife to such an amazing faith…the one true faith. I am so excited to know that she will be discovering and developing such a rich and deep level of intimacy with our Lord. Blessings to her.

To Mary for Paul’s wife:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Love,
Holly

Congratulations Paul, what wonderful news! May the Lord be with you both on this fantistic journey! God Bless!

How exciting! May God bless her as she begins this journey.

:blessyou: Praise God! Thanks be to God for the opening of her heart. From another convert, congratulations! :smiley:

Awesome! Praise be to God! :extrahappy: Keeping your wife in my prayers! :signofcross: :gopray2:

Praying!

Thank you again to everyone. We will keep all of you in our prayers as well.

Paul

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.