My Best Friend with Diabetic Neuropathy in Need of More Prayers

To those who remember my best friend with diabetic neuropathy, she just experienced her first seizure in her life. Her family has grown more anxious about her health now. This is the e-mail I recieved from her mother yesterday -

*Please pray for Ravyne as she is having a very difficult time right now.

She had a mild seizure earlier today that was really weird and scared all of us badly. The doctors said they were not sure what it was and to take her to the E.R. If there are any more complications and told me what to look for.

She is ok now, just sleepy and apparently the mild seizure messed with her memory and she is rather frustrated that she can’t remember certain things.

Thanks for praying!!

Cat*

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear Father in Heaven please take care of Christine’s friend Ravyne who recently had a seizure due to a pre-existing condition. Grant that she be healed and have no more complications to her health. In Christ’s name. Amen.

A Pater Noster, Ave Maria and a Gloria Patri.

Dear Lord, author of all life, please send Your Holy Spirit upon Ravyne and restore her to full health. Comfort her family and give them the strength to support Ravyne. In Jesus name we pray.

prayer is for people who want to do nothing and still feel good about themselves.
if your friend wants to get better she needs to become vegan and not eat any refined sugars. she is not insulin deficient or prayer diffident, she has not been eating the food god has intended for her to eat and has damaged her pancreas. but contrary to popular belief she can get better. she needs a nutritionist not a prayer. do some searches on how to cure diabetes. a fast way to get results is the “master cleanse” but you should have her talk to a nutritionist first.

everyone is going to jump all over me for this post but first ask yourself if god can heal people why douse he not heal amputees?

i do not mean any disrespect and i hope your friend gets better. but my hoping or even praying will not change her diet.:smiley:

Its true, sometime You can pray till the cows come home but it doesnt do a thing, no disrespect toward God, But it`s true

Happy to pray for your friend, as God has asked us to pray, and Jesus taught us this prayer,

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread. [our daily needs]
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

“If you have hope this will make you cheerful. Do not give up if trials come; and keep on praying.” [Romans 12:12] “We are quite confident that if we ask Him for anything, and it is in accordance with His will, He will hear us; and knowing that whatever we ask, He hears us, we know that we have already been granted what we asked of Him.” [John 5:14-15]
“If any one of you is in trouble, he should pray; if anyone is feeling happy, he should sing a psalm.” [James 5:13] “Pray constantly; and for all things give thanks to God.” [Thessalonians 4:18] “Grant, Lord, the prayer of Your servants…so that all the earth’s inhabitants may acknowledge that You are the Lord, the everlasting God.” [Ecclesiasticus 36:16-17]

“The Lord is close to the broken-hearted; those whose spirit is crushed He will save. Many are the trials of the just person but from them all, the Lord will rescue him.” [Psalm 33:2, 6] “There is no need to worry; but if there is anything you need, pray for it, asking God for it with prayer and thanksgiving, and that peace of God, which is so much greater than we can understand, will guard your hearts and your thoughts, in Christ Jesus.” [Philippians 4:6-7] “Everything will soon come to an end, so, to pray better, keep a calm and sober mind.” [1Peter 4:7] “To You, a thousand years are a single day, a yesterday now over, an hour of the night.” [Psalm 90:4]

Dear Christine,

yes, I do remember praying for your best friend Ravyne previously. It is certainly distressing when one’s dear ones are ill. I’m sure that knowing that commonsense, a gift from God,,
and prayer also a gift that Jesus and the bible frequently requires us to use
go hand in hand, and that your dear friend does the best she can to remain healthy. However our best efforts in managining our illnesses…I have three which I manage well and happen to remain very healthy! cannot always prevent odd occurences.

I’ll keep your good friend in my prayers and daily Masses.

With love Trishie

Praying for your friend. God Bless.

Lord, please heal Ravyne and help her regain all her memory back. May she place all her confidence in your merciful love and be abandoned to your merciful love totally. May she be patient with herself throughout her illness and endure her sufferings in this life as a faithful child of yours, filled with love for you and faithful to your will. Amen.

For Rayvne, that she can recover, Lord, and live more comfortably. Lord, please help her faith and love be strong.

In prayer for her:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

I thank everyone who has and still is praying for my best friend. God bless you all.

AMEN!!

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Praying, asking St. Paulina do Coracao Agonizante de Jesus , patroness of diabetics, to intercede for healing your dear friend.

Any news? Prayers also for the intercession of St. Lydwine of Schiedham, patroness of those afflicted with chronic illnesses and prolonged suffering.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
those who trespass against us.Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God,pray for us now, and
Amen

As it was in the beginning, as is and
ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
Amen

For Ravyne…

May the grace and blessing of the Sacred Heart be with you,
The peace of the Sacred Heart encompass You;
The merits of the Sacred Heart plead for you;
The love of the Sacred Heart inflame you;
The sorrows of the Sacred Heart console you;
The zeal of the Sacred Heart animate you;
The virtues of the Sacred Heart shine forth in your word and work;
And may the joys of the beatific vision be your eternal reward.

Amen

Praying.

Any news? Prayers also for the intercession of St. Lydwine of Schiedham, patroness of those afflicted with chronic illnesses and prolonged suffering.

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
Amen

Praying, asking St. Paulina do Coracao Agonizante de Jesus , patroness of diabetics, to intercede for healing your dear friend.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.