My best friend

Pray for my childhood friend, 20 years old, and his younger sister, 17 years old. Their mother died this morning.

I’m so sorry this is so. My mother died whan I was between those two ages so have some undestanding of some of the grief and loss involved. I still miss her sometimes.

**I ask the Lord to help you to be of comfort and strength to your friend and his sister. I ask the Lord to comfort you who will also be remembering so much of your friends’ mother.

Jesus please flood Your love, presence, and healing upon this brother and sister. Please bless and welcome their mother’s soul.**

I will remember them, all their family and you in my prayers

Praying for this family.:signofcross:

Your friend and his family are in my prayers…

I am very sorry to hear this apromisemade.

My Lord, please bless apromsemade’s friend and his/her sister. They are especially in need of your help and guidance during these difficult times.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, they will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespasses against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

We beseech Thee, O Lord,
in Thy mercy,
to have pity on the soul of Thy handmaid;
do Thou, Who hast freed her
from the perils of this mortal life,
restore to her the portion of everlasting salvation.
Through Christ our Lord,

Amen.

May Christ support us all the day long, till the shadows lengthen, and the evening comes, and the busy world is hushed, and the fever of life is over and our work is done. Then in his mercy may he give us a safe lodging, and holy rest and peace at the last.

Amen.

:signofcross:

God of all consolation, in Your unending love and mercy for us, You turn the darkness of death into the dawn of new life. Show compassion to Your people in sorrow. Be our refuge and our strength to lift us from the darkness of this grief to peace and joy in Your presence. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying for your friend and his family.

prayers

May she RIP and God comfort her family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I pray that God will surround these two young people with Catholics who will help guide them, counsel them, and comfort them in their time of grief.

I’ll pray that our Lord comfort them from their sorrow. I’m sorry to hear this.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.