My brother and his wife

HELLO EVERYONE
I need some advice on how to handle them. my mom passed away back in november and they have been taking items out of her house and when i ask they deny it. i have prayed for Gods guidance in this only because they are following my moms final wishes.
and to be honest i am feeling alot of anger toward them, so i guess i am asking for your prayers, advice , suggestions for reading thanks jeff

A couple of suggestions…

If you are the executor, I suggest that you call a locksmith and have the locks re-keyed.

Take a digital camera and make a photo inventory of the house.

If they're following your mother's wishes...even if you're executor of the "estate" then why are you angry? Give to them what is theirs and don't make them have to steal it.

[quote="jeffohio, post:1, topic:184841"]
HELLO EVERYONE
I need some advice on how to handle them. my mom passed away back in november and they have been taking items out of her house and when i ask they deny it. i have prayed for Gods guidance in this only because they are following my moms final wishes.
and to be honest i am feeling alot of anger toward them, so i guess i am asking for your prayers, advice , suggestions for reading thanks jeff

[/quote]

I don't quite understand this. Are they taking the things you mother wanted them to have? Is there a will saying they can have these things? Is there an executor for the estate? Is the estate settled? Are you upset because you think it's too soon to be taking things out of the house? Are there things your mother wanted you to have and you haven't gotten around to getting them? Why are they denying taking things?

You said they are only following your mother's final wishes, but some things aren't adding up, like you being angry at them taking things your mother wanted them to have, and them denying it. Can you elaborate a bit more?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.