My brother Anthony

Hello my dear friends of CAF~

Please keep in your prayers my brother, who is fifteen years old, and has just found out he has multiple sclerosis. He is taking it well, and so is the rest of the family. I’m just worried about what the future may bring. So, I’m calling all my prayer warriors! I want these prayers to surround my brother and comfort him if he ever feels anxious like me. Thank you, and God bless you all.

Painfully yet joyfully in Him,
Therese

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

praying

Praying for your brother and your family…take care…

Lord, I pray for lilLflower_luv’s brother. Help him to bear his illness with courage and with great faith and hope in you. May he obtain comfort and strength from receiving you in the Eucharist and remain ever so close to you in prayer. May his sickness just bring him to grow closer to you and bring him to grow to love you even more. Help his family cope well and always be joyful in you. May they all grow closer to you and each other through this trial and always bring you glory by being the loving, caring family you intended them to be. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace.
THe Lord is with you. Blessed are thou among women, and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying. :hug1:

Your brother and family are in my Prayers. God Bless.

This must be a huge shock for Anthony and for all of you.
I ask Jesus to be with Anthony and with you all in everything concerned with your brother’s life and needs, and the effects it has on you all. May God’s love and light surround you all.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

I will offer a novena of Masses for your brother and your family.

JMJ+
~Betsy

Totus tuus Maria!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Praying for him!!!
My best friend was diagnosed with MS at the young age of 25…the doctors told her that the good news was the younger the onset of the disease the more minimal the symptoms and severity.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

I just saw this and know it is a little late but you and your family is in my prayers. I have MS (diagnosed 13 years ago) as does my mother. It can be a cross but it can also bring your brother and family closer to God. If you have any questions please contact me.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.