My brother is having an MRI

Right now; he woke up this morning with a facial droop and right now they are checking to see if the exclusionary diagnosis is Bell’s palsy. We do have a huge stroke history in the family with my father having strokes in his 50s (little bro just turned 51 on Friday) so we’re a little worried.

If you could keep him in prayer I’d appreciate it, and also my youngest daughter who is going for a screen for possible breast cancer in exactly 1 week. . . seems things happen all at once here. Thank you and God bless.

Praying for your brother and for all your concerns at this time. Christ’s Peace

I will keep your family in prayer dear friend!

praying…

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Son

Will keep both in my prayers.

Praying for your brother.

Praying for the health of your brother.

Thank you all. . .

My brother does have Bell’s palsy and is coping with an eye that won’t shut (he has to tape it at night) and some loss of muscle tone in the mouth but we hope it will get better, if slowly.

My daughter is getting very nervous about the breast tests and possibility of cancer so please continue with prayers for her–the test is the 17th.

Thank you again!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying for your brother and daughter.

Praying very hard for your family!

Praying for your daughter and your brother.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Jesus, please lay Your almighty healing hand on Tantum Ergo’s brother and daughter, freeing them of all afflictions, physical and spiritual. Draw all of them into Your arms, now and forever, with mercy. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Praying for your brother at this time in need.also say this pray i have just sad for him with a our father.

O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, slendour of Heaven. Blessed Mother of The Son of God. Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this, my necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.

O star of the sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother (make request).

O Mary conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee (three times). Holy Mary I place this cause in your hands (three times). Thank you for your mercy towards me and mine.

This prayer must be said for three days and after that the request will be granted (will never fail).

This prayer must be published immediately./

Holy Angels, please pray for OP’s intentions

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.