My Brother Passed Away Today

My brother passed away this morning. Please pray for the repose of his soul. I’m very concerned about my niece. She’s an alcoholic and I’m concerned that she will try to drown her sorrow in a bottle. They don’t live near me so I’m not able to be there in person to help her.

Thank you

Prayers for you, the repose of your brother’s soul and for his family, especially his daughter.

Please accept my prayers and condolences on the loss of your brother
and prayers for healing for your niece.

:gopray:

My condolences on the death of your brother. You and your family are in my prayers.

Eternal rest grant him o Lord,
And may perpetual light shine upon him,
may his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God
rest in peace.
Amen
May Our Lady hold ou close in your sorrow maltmom.
May your niece find her consolation in the love and mercy of Our Lord.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of death
Amen

Holy Mary, mother of Heaven and Earth please look after the family of Maltmom; give rest to her brother, and protection to her niece. Amen.

I am sad to read about your brother. Will be praying for your intentions during rosary hour

Thank you so much everyone. I deeply appreciate it.

God Bless!

Praying…

Just said a prayer for everyone… my deepest condolences…may his soul rest in peace.

Praying for your brother, his daughter, and all of their family and friends. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. May his family and friends find peace and consolation through our great and loving God.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed by thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of death
Amen

I am so sorry for the passing of your brother maltmom :grouphug::flowers::flowers:

Please know that we are here for you in Prayers

For your brother

Eternal rest grant unto maltmom’s brother, O Lord; and let the perpetual light shine upon maltmom’s brother. May maltmom’s borther and all the faithful departed rest in peace.

O Lord hear my prayer, and let my cry come to You.

O God, the creator and redeemer of all the faithful, grant to the souls of Your departed servants the remission of all their sins that through our prayers they may obtain pardon which they have always desired. (especially…). Amen.

prayerbook.com/Prayers/Purgatory/purgsoul.htm#ETERNAL

For you maltmom and all those who are in mourning

Father of mercies and God of all consolation, You pursue us with untiring love and dispel the shadow of death with the bright dawn of light.

Comfort Your family in their loss and sorrow. Be our refuge and our strength, O Lord, and lift us from the depths of grief into the peace and light of Your Presence.

Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, by dying has destroyed our death, and by rising, restored our life. Enable us therefore to press on toward him, so that, after our earthly course is run, He may reunite us with those we love, when every tear will be wiped away. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

[2heartsnetwork.org/mourn.htm](http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/mourn.htm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For your niece

PRAYER FOR THE ADDICTED 

God of mercy, we bless You in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, who ministered to all who come to Him. Give Your strength to maltmom's niece., Your servant, bound by the chains of addiction. Enfold her in Your love and restore her to the freedom of God's children. Lord, look with compassion on all those who have lost their health and freedom. Restore to them the assurance of Your unfailing mercy, and strengthen them in the work of recovery. To those who care for them, grant patient understanding and a love that perseveres. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.  

[circleofprayer.com/matt-talbot.html](http://www.circleofprayer.com/matt-talbot.html)

A brief video about Venerable Matt Talbot

[youtube.com/watch?v=yUDcFXY56CI](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUDcFXY56CI)

Praying for the intercession of Venerable Alfred Pampalon

Dear Father Alfred, listen to my cry and come to my aid. Obtain for me the favours I desire. You are well known as the protector of people who are suffering in body, mind and spirit.

You show special compassion for alcoholics and drug addicts. You have freed so many people from their dependencies. Free me also, I beg you, dear Father Alfred, and free those people I recommend to you, especially members of my family.

I come to you with confidence. I pray for myself and for all those who are dear to me. Come also to the assistance of the Church and of the whole world. Amen

[redemptorists.co.uk/preaching-and-prayer/redemptorist-prayer/370-venerable-alfred-pampalon.html](http://www.redemptorists.co.uk/preaching-and-prayer/redemptorist-prayer/370-venerable-alfred-pampalon.html)

A brief video about Venerable Alfred Pampalon, C.Ss.R.

[youtube.com/watch?v=3uN0M2lrtG8](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uN0M2lrtG8)

So sorry to hear that your brother has passed away. My condolences to you.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, may perpetual light shine upon him and may he rest in peace.

All saints who can intercede, please help Maltmom’s niece to overcome her alcoholism and find strength in the Lord instead of in a bottle!

Eternal rest grant him O Lord,
May your perpetual light shine upon him,
through the mercy of God rest in peace.
Amen

My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your brother.

My Sincere Condolences in the loss of your beloved brother.
Praying for you and your family find strength together and in God in this difficult time.
Praying too for the repose of your brothers soul.

Eternal rest grant him o Lord,
And may perpetual light shine upon him,
through the mercy of God
rest in peace.
Amen

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…
Amen

Praying for the repose of your brothers soul and for his daughter. God bless you and your family.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths
Amen

Praying hard.

I am so sorry for your loss.
God bless

Eternal life grant unto this brother O Lord
may pereptual light shine upon him
and may he rest in peace Amen

Lord please help all this family as they grieve and please guide this neice to see the danger of drinking alcohol to excess.Please bring people to help her.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.