My brother Passed Away

I posted last week about my brother being diagnosed with cancer. He passed away Wed morning 1:30 am. Please pray for his wife and 4 sons as well as my Mom. Their pain is unbearable.

So sorry about the loss of your brother. Will remember you all in my prayers…

God bless.

May the peace of the Lord be with you all.

I’ll keep your family in my prayers and daily Masses.
I’m so sorry for the awful loss you all feel and will continue to feel. I ask Him to help you all through and to attend to the welfare of each of you.

I give you my condolences. I will pray for your family.

Dear Lord, please draw his soul to Your bosom, and grant peace to his family. In Jesus name we pray.

Condolences to his family. May he rest in peace!

Your dear brother is in eternal peace and love with our Lord now…I pray that his soul goes into the light. I also want to tell you, I am sorry for your loss…Prayers for the angels of comfort and peace to surround your brothers family, as well as yourself…May God hold your brother in the palm of his hand, till you all meet again…In Jesus name I pray…Amen…warmly, LynneMarie

I am so sorry for your loss will pray for his family. May the soul of this brother and the souls of all the faithfuly departed rest in peace Amen

I, too, am sorry for your loss. May Our Merciful Lord lead your brother’s soul to that place of rest and happiness. And may He give comfort to you and all the family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

thats really too bad about your brother, and I will be praying for you and your family that you will all have the strength for this grieving time in your life. Your brother is in Gods kingdom now.

God Bless you all

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord, and let Your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

Peace,

Gail

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.