My brother

My brother has recently announced to the family that he is ‘Gay’

this came as a huge shock to me and my whole family, as my mother has always brought us up to be devout Catholics. I have no doubt that someone or something in school or with his friends has led him to believe that he is of the homosexual nature. I would like prayers to bring him back to the faith and make him realize the error of this lifestyle.

Thank you and God bless.

Father, in Jesus’ name please bring healing into this young man’s life. Please give him the true spirit of Your will for his life and Your intention in creating him.
Please help his family to deal with his announcement and intentions in the best possible way. Please surround them with Your light and love.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Compassionate Mother please pray for this young man and his family.
I ask their angels and their patron saints to pray for them.

Father, in Jesus’ name please bring healing into this young man’s life. Please give him the true spirit of Your will for his life and Your intention in creating him.
Please help his family to deal with his announcement and intentions in the best possible way. Please surround them with Your light and love.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Dear Lord, please help this individual’s brother. Help him to see the mistake he would be making in becoming an active homosexual, if it ever came to that. Help him to know the teaching of the Church on chastity and help him to remain chaste even if he is confused about his sexual orientation. Blessed Mother, help him to be pure and holy and completely abandoned to God’s will in his life. Let him never do anything to violate his chastity and keep him from all perversity. Help him get in touch with the “Courage” group that is designed for individuals struggling with same sex issues. Help him through this trial of his. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I will say a prayer for your family and brother.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen.

LORD Jesus
Guide ur Son

God will love your borther. I will pray for him and for your family Pray to St. Philomena. May God help each fo you at this time to find the grace and help you need Pray the rosary. I will add all of you to my prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.