My brothers and sisters in Christ. Please pray for me, I am desperate

Dear Lord.

I’ve been praying frantically about two intentions these past days and weeks. Two intentions that if things don’t go my way, I can definitely say that my life is over. My future and my goals are at stake. Currently, I am offering rosaries, a novena to Saint Jude, and a novena to the Sacred Heart with regards to these intentions. I am kindly asking those in this forum to keep me in my intention. I am going through a time of uncertainty and insecurity.

The first intention is a private intention. I am too embarrassed to fully say it, but it is a problem that me and my girlfriend are both in. It is a problem caused by lust. Lord, I ask that things don’t appear as they seem. After this ordeal, I promise Lord, to stay pure.

The second intention is regarding my application to York University for September 2009 as a transfer student. Lord, I am depending on this acceptance as my ticket to a better future. I have no “back up plan” for this coming fall and I am solely relying on your kindness to help me get acceptance.

Lord, you said that if we asked anything in your name, you will grant it. You also said that if two or more of us pray that you will also not refuse our requests.

I know that you love me and you will not leave me unaided. If granted, I promise to be ever mindful of these favours Lord. An answer to these petitions will, without a doubt, greatly boost my faith. I have asked you for many many favours in the past, but these two I earnestly implore. May it be your will that these requests be granted to me. I promise to turn over a new leaf and be a good catholic. I promise to change my ways for the good. To Mary, my mother, I promise to be a child of the Rosary. I promise to recite the rosary on a daily basis.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, please come to my aid.
Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, please come to my aid.
Mary, my mother, please come to my aid.
Saint Jude, patron Saint of the desperate, please come to my aid.
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, Please kindly hear my intentions.

To those who are praying for me. Thank you very much. :slight_smile: I will not forget to keep you in my prayers as well.

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

Praying for you…

Praying hard for you dear

Second Glorious Mystery: The Ascension

Jesus Ascends into Heaven Mark 16:19
Then, after speaking to them, the Lord Jesus was taken up into heaven, and took His seat at God’s right hand.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen. (10 times)

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end Amen.

O my Jesus forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially, those most in need of Thy Mercy.
Amen.

Be assured you are in my prayers.
Dear Lord come to the aid of your son who is in great need of Your intercession.Only You can know if he is truly repentent but please be merciful on him.I ask You to forgive whatever problem and guide him by the power of The Holy Spirit .I f it is Your Will Lord help him to get his wish /need to go to College.Thankyou for Your many Blessings Dear Lord
Amen
God Bless

I will pray for you. I also ask you to consider that it may not be the end of the world if these two things don’t go your way. PM me if you want to talk about it.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Peace,
-S-

Holding you in my prayers.

Perhaps you should ask for Gods will for your life, rather than telling God what’s best.

Almighty Creator, You have a plan for each of our lives, help us to always pray “Thy will be done”. Help us to remember that you love us more than we could ever love ourselves.
Help Wildfire know that he is in the palm of your hand and grant him peace.
Amen

:popcorn::popcorn:Wildfire. God will answer your prayer. You made a lot of promises. Remember them every time you’re tempted. ben f.

Lord, please answer wildfire89’s prayers. May he place all his confidence in Your Mercy and be abandoned to Your Mercy no matter what the outcome of his two dire situations. Amen.

Walk with the Lord and listen to what He has to tell you. He has a purpose for your life. Find out what it is. Be still and listen, pray, read the scriptures. Ask Him to show you the path that He wants YOU to FOLLOW. Count the blessings you have and be thankful. I can count two already your faith and the Lord who loves you with all His heart. St. Mother Theresa said to think about the words that He said on the cross. “I thirst”. Jesus thirsts for you to love Him. Love Him with all your heart and you will find the path you were intended to follow. Praying for you.

Jesus, Lover of chastity,
Mary, Mother most pure,
and Joseph, chaste guardian of the Virgin,
I pray for you to plead with God for wildfire89.
He earnestly wishs to be pure in thought,
word and deed in imitation of your own holy purity.
Obtain for him, then,
a deep sense of modesty
which will be reflected in his external conduct.
Also grant for him, if it is your wil,l to be accepted at a college that he desires to attend.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

thank you all for your prayers. i really appreciate this.

Have courage…you are in good hands.

Some advice that I follow myself in dreadful and difficult times, is to pray for the strength and grace needed to bear the ‘unbearable’. That God will always give you, and trust He will guide your choices.

Try somehow to think like Job, because “…all things come to us from God, the good and the bad alike…”. He is, after all, in control and although it is so mysterious and difficult for us to get our minds around, He will bring good out of bad.

I will pray to St Joseph for your intentions, as it is well known that his privileges include being able to assist us in ANY necessity. “He made him the lord of his household, and prince over all his possessions”.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Prayers…

amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Praying for your intentions

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.