My brother's confirmation: Help Decorations!

My younger brother, who is 17, is having his confirmation this coming week. I want to make some simple decorations for him to have at the house, just like a banner or a sign. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could write on the sign or what I should draw. I like to draw, even if I am not the best, I do like to draw, so I could just color the sign with something. I just would like some nice little suggestions and decoration ideas.
Thank you!:)

[quote="JustRebecca, post:1, topic:238332"]
My younger brother, who is 17, is having his confirmation this coming week. I want to make some simple decorations for him to have at the house, just like a banner or a sign. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could write on the sign or what I should draw. I like to draw, even if I am not the best, I do like to draw, so I could just color the sign with something. I just would like some nice little suggestions and decoration ideas.
Thank you!:)

[/quote]

Doves and flames, for the Holy Spirit, and a chalice and host for the Eucharist, and something that symbolizes his Patron Saint. (For example, a sword and dragon for St. George.)

I agree, also if you put the word confirmation in Google Images search you will find great examples especially on the dove with the flames
Good luck :)

God bless

Red balloons for the flames?

Maybe you can also incorporate his chosen Saint in the banner.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.