My Church

I come from a very small First Nations (Native American) Community. My husband and I work hard to help bring people back to our Church. We are plagued with problems, financial and spiritual. Our Priest needs prayers mostly, he is not happy in this community and it is evident in how he is with our Parishioners. We manage monthly to continue to run our Church paying its bills and purchasing what we need. Both my husband volunteer to clean, fix, my husband is an Acolyte waiting to start the Permanent Deacon program. Our roof leaks, the basement of our Church floods, spiritually we have only about 20 at Church on Sun, at one time it was 5 of us. We need prayers that we find some way to make the money needed to keep our church upright. Lord through your love, help us to help your beloved Church and your Shepard may he find love for our community through you.

Physell may God bless you and your husband for your heroic efforts to maintain your Church and to help it to grow and flourish. Sadly if your priest is not witnessing Christian welcome, joy, and love, the heart of your community is compromised. May God fill him with hope and love.

May God hear your prayers for spiritual, community, and financial support for your parish.
May God grant your prayer: “*Lord through your love, help us to help your beloved Church and your Shepard may he find love for our community through you.” *

Physell, from your post I sense the passion you and your husband have for the Church, and for your church. May that passion extend to everyone who worships with you. May God abundantly multiply the time and treasure you put into the church, so that all your needs are met. And may your priest find the same passion as he serves God and serves you, with charity and care.

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:***

Thank you for your prayers, your pms.

God bless you Physell and your husband and all your Church.May God grant strength to your priest and to each of you. You are a blessing and such an inspiration.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Mother Mary, please help! Please ask the Lord Jesus to shower many blessings upon this woman, her husband, and church. Amen.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.

Lord Jesus, Mother Mary, St Joseph, All Angels and Saints please help :highprayer:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Mother Mary, please help! Please ask the Lord Jesus to shower many blessings upon this woman, her husband, and church. Amen.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

:crossrc:

Praying hard.

I pray for your intentions! :gopray:

Pater noster qui es in caelis:
sanctificetur Nomen Tuum;
adveniat Regnum Tuum;
fiat voluntas Tua,
sicut in caelo, et in terra.
Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie;
et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris;
et ne nos inducas in tentationem;
sed libera nos a Malo. Amen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you all get together again and dedicate The Holy Rosary (Father included) to (a) being inundated with a flood of Parishioners in your Community attending Mass weekly, (b) a flood of financial assistance coming into your Church, © a flood of Signs and Messages advertising Jesus’ Church in your Community and (d) a drought on rains falling through the roof and drought on all evil obstructing Father delivering Jesus’ Scriptures and Gospel, now and for Eternity, all should be well!

Has Father informed The Bishop about the problems, and asked for spiritual and financial assistance, to provide for adequate heating in both the Church and Presbytery? Pray for Jesus Christ our Saviour’s Beacon of Love and Warmth to flood through His whole Church, the Presbytery where Father resides, throughout your whole Community/region, drawing a Flood of Parishioners in every weekend!

Praise be to Thee Dear Jesus Christ our Saviour and Dear Our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus for any Blessings given to Thy beautiful Churches and Congregations throughout Canada and Thy World now and for Eternity, Amen,

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil,Amen,

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil,Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil Amen,

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

:crossrc:***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.