My coming of age and a prayer for purity

My name is Nicole Ettinger. I am currently 27, about to turn 28 on the 28th of April. I am praying to Holy Virgin Mother Mary of God, that she blesses me with a prayer of purity. My mother was 28 when she gave birth to me and it is in my best interests to stay whole and one with the Lord, and to honor her in this life. thank you.

[quote="John10_10, post:1, topic:324458"]
My name is Nicole Ettinger. I am currently 27, about to turn 28 on the 28th of April. I am praying to Holy Virgin Mother Mary of God, that she blesses me with a prayer of purity. My mother was 28 when she gave birth to me and it is in my best interests to stay whole and one with the Lord, and to honor her in this life. thank you.

[/quote]

You are in my prayers, Nicole. St Agnes, pray for Nicole, that she may honor her mothers memory by her purity and honor her mother Mary Immaculate.

Prayers for you and your intention for purity.
Mary.

Lord, send graces and angelic help for this cause, drawing this soul joyfully toward your Sacred Heart, now and forever, as a shining light of your glory. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.