My cousin is hurt! Please PRAY!

Well, my cousin is a police officer and she was on night duty. She was just going thru an intersection, when a car ran through the light and hit her on the side. Her pistol was rammed up her side into her ribs. then, because of the impact, it pushed her into another car. She is suffering from a broken pelvis:( , cracked in two different places, and a slight concussion. Her heart also has been slightly bruised. She is doing the best she can, but she needs all the help she can get. Please pray for a safe recovery!

Another little tidbit to add; the man who originally hit her ran off, leaving a three month old baby in the car unattended. What a jerk, I know. I think they found him though, so he will be taken care of somehow.

It was so scary. We were watching the evening news, and they don’t say the names usually, but the person that pulled her out said, ‘we’re going to help you Katy.’ My dad heard that and thought, crud. There aren’t that many Katy women police officers around. We called and it was confirmed. We are really worried. Like I said, pray!:gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I’l pray with all my heart for your cousin, for her recovery and for her safety. I’ll keep her in my prayers and Masses.

My heart goes out to your family and your cousin. With love, Trishie
:grouphug:

praying

Praying That Your Cousin Will Recover Quickly
Grandma Glor

Lord Jesus, we ask you to watch over and comfort Katy and all those close to her. Heal her of all her injuries, physical, emotional, and spiritual, and bless her when she returns to her career of selfless service to her community. Amen.

Mary, Blessed Mother of Sorrows, pray for us!

Rick

Know that my prayers go out to not only your loved one, but to all peace officers and the small child left alone in a very frightening situation for all!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

***+JMJTJ+

Katy will be in my prayers for her speedy and complete healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

praying

Prayers promised

well, she is home now but on a walker. It’s sad because she is only in her twenties, mid to late. Thanks all for the prayers! We all know they work!

I will keep your cousin and your family in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

WE will remember your cousin, Katy, in our Family Rosary and also for the little baby left behind. Your entire family will also be remember. I will also pray for the man who hit and ran, for he is a lost soul indeed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.