My cousin's family was in a car crash...some fatalities

On their way to church this morning, my cousin’s family were hit by a truck (we had a snowstorm and the roads were slippery). Her husband, her youngest son and their neighbor were all killed instantly. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

My cousin, her daughter and middle son are in critical condition.

All prayers are greatly appreciated.

MB

Praying that God will bring comfort and healing.

How awful! You have my sympathy. Praying for your family.

I will be keeping you and all of them in my prayers.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

I’m so sorry for your loss. Will be praying for this family.

Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry. They are in my prayers, as you and the rest of your family. How devestating. Lord, please watch over this family during their tremendous shock and grief. Help them to carry on, despite this tragedy. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen. :gopray:

Prayers going up from Salem, Oregon for you and your family’s tragedy.

I ask God to help your family to bear the shock and grief that you are all going through.
I ask God to help your cousin to recover from her injuries, which must be so much worse because of her own shock and grief at the loss of her husband and child, and because her other son and daughter are so badly injured.
Our God unless You flood Your merciful love and grace on this family, how can they all bear what has happened?
Please help them and support them now and in the painful time ahead.

Precious Lord, please be near to this family and their friends. Bring comfort and strength to all and healing especially to those in critical condition. Amen
mlz
PS Just last weekend we had a tragic accident where a father & son died. I will keep you all in my prayers, I am just on my way to the prayer service.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

So very sorry for your loss.

For healing of the mother and her children-
Also, may the family and friends receive the comfort of the Holy Spirit-

3 Hail Marys

Praying for your family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen.

Lord, I pray that those who survive will regain their health again in the near future.

Bless them Lord Jesus.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I’m so sorry. Prayers for the victims, and your whole family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal and Have mercy on ur Children

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.