My cousin's son was killed in a car crash

Please keep my cousin’s son, and their entire family in your prayers. He was killed in a car accident. He was 24 years old.

Thank you.

Praying for his soul and you and your family. :crossrc:

I am praying for your cousin and his son,may his soul and all the souls of faithful departed rest in peace>AMEN
bubbie-Dianne

Lord God, to your mercy we oe our forgiveness and salvation. Grant that your servant who has departed from this life, may be admitted into everlasting happiness through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and all your saints. In Jesus name I pray… AMEN

Hail Mary! Full of grace. The Lord is with you. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Thank you all. The funeral will be held about 10:30am central time this upcoming Saturday. I know the power of prayer. Please remember him and our family during this time. Thanks.

Praying for your cousin, his son and the family. :gopray2:

What a tragedy for your family, please accept my very real sympathy…I will keep your cousin’s son and also the whole family and his friends in prayer…

I’m so terribly sorry. Your family is in my prayers.

This is so sad. My prayers.

They are in my prayers.

The funeral Mass was beautiful. The mother (my cousin) gave a wonderful speech prior to the celebration and issued words of forgiveness to the young woman who was driving drunk that evening and killed her son. I commend her courage which I trust had something to do with all of your prayers.

Thank you everyone!

Praying for all.

Praying for him and his family

Praying for his repose and his family…

[LEFT]

That is just…amazing.

O Lord, Your sorrowing Mother stood by Your Cross; help us in our sorrows to share Your sufferings. Son of the living God, You have allowed us through baptism to be buried with You; grant that we may also rise with You in baptism and walk in newness of life. Amen. [/LEFT]

How wonderful…in fact awesome! Thank you for this wonderful update. May The Lord comfort and family and friends and grant us the Grace to be as forgiving always…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.