My crumbled marraige

my husband and i are seperated, we were trying to work on restoring our marraige until two weeks ago he didn’t file a petition to stop our divorce papers the day we both signed them. I since haven’t spoke to him after an arguement. I was told by neighbors hes been having someone over to the house. Please pray that my heart which is deeply wounded and confused by his actions will have peace. As much as i love my husband, i dont want to be lied to…
Please please pray with me, that he will straighten up and our marraige will be restored.
:crying:

Oooh :console:

Most loving, I pray for this husband and wife, that you can help them to communicate with each other. Guide them to be the husband and wife you want them to be. Foster in their hearts true love, compassion, understanding, guidance and motivation to listen and communicate with each other.
Mother Mary and the Holy family, Saint Gianna, Saint Rita, Saint Anthony, Blessed Princess Zita
Please pray for this intention

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
:crossrc:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord, send angels to help with this marital cause, that any marriage which you joined not be severed. Send graces to both parties in this marriage, to be cultivated into humility, love, faith, and courage. If a miracle be required, send a divine miracle. Please have mercy on these souls in this fallen world. Our Lady, pray with us, that these souls ultimately are led to heaven in your way. Amen.

The wonderful people ahead of me have typed in their heart-felt prayers and I am here just to say my heart is with you as I feel the agonizing pain. There are very confusing things that happen in life that, only years later, make sense. I am with you to the best of my ability. God will bless you and you will make it through this. It doesn’t seem to me that your husband is going to be happen in the long run taking advantage of short - term pleasure. I know these things do not last and it is better to be in your position than to be in the position of the female who has been with him. In the end, they will not be together.

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:***

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

I just said a prayer for your marriage. May Mary help you and your husband.

It is really really sad when a marriage falls apart… ,
it happened to myself and a billion others…
we think everything will be great before the day… then years later it’s a war…
very sad… lucky after 12 months on my own I found a wonderful lady…
12 years together now… and it’s been amazing… and neither of us wish to marry…
it’s great… We are praying for you…

good luck & God Bless

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Merciful God, marriage breakup is such a traumatic experience even when the marriage has sometimes been difficult.
We entrust this couple to You, that Your loving will may be fulfilled in their lives.
Mother Mary please intercede for them

Hello, I’m going thru the same thing, and just wanted to let you know I’m praying for you like crazy… please pray for me.

:console::bighanky:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:gopray:

St. Jude, during your life you encouraged early Christian followers to remain loyal and true to their faith, even during the harshest circumstances. Like these followers, myfreespirit and her husband now find themselves in need of renewed faith. Time and the pressures of the world have weakened their relationship. Please intercede for them and show them the way to heal their marriage. Open their hearts and minds to rededicate a new relationship guided by the love and commitment they once knew. Help them put aside any negative remnants of past deeds done and embark on a new union, in accordance with our Lord’s principles.

:signofcross:

St. Jude, during your life you encouraged early Christian followers to remain loyal and true to their faith, even during the harshest circumstances. Like these followers, myfreespirit and her husband now find themselves in need of renewed faith. Time and the pressures of the world have weakened their relationship. Please intercede for them and show them the way to heal their marriage. Open their hearts and minds to rededicate a new relationship guided by the love and commitment they once knew. Help them put aside any negative remnants of past deeds done and embark on a new union, in accordance with our Lord’s principles.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.