My Dad had a heart attack

My Dad had a heart attack early this moring. The doctors say that he is now out of immediate danger. They have him on morphine and are keeping him hospitalized for a few days. Please pray for his full recovery.

I sure will. That’s very upsetting for him and for you and all who love him. I have to get to sleep as it 12.30am here in Australia, but I’ll be praying for your Dad at Mass in the morning.

Bless you, Trishie

I will pray for your Dad.
Take care
God Bless
xx

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee, the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
"My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds"
Amen

Dear Jesus, by Your immaculate hand can the afflictions of all be healed. Please touch Layp3rs0n’s father, heal his heart and his entire body, that his recovery might be full. Comfort the family in this time of suffering, and accept their petitions while they are united to Your cross and always. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

***+JMJTJ+

Your Father will be in my prayers for his speedy and complete rcovery.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

So, my Dad has had three stints placed in his heart. He is almost the last family on speaking terms with me! If I lose him I will have almost no family left to talk to! Just one grandfather who lives four hundred miles away.

Jesus please grant this Dad’s full recovery.

Jesus, please will You sort out the differences and hurts that separate our friend from other family. Please establish bridges of forgiveness and compassion between them, and grant Your healing love to this family. Please grant these prayers, our Jesus.

Jesu please heal our friend of the difficulties he struggle with…You know how much he needs and desires Your help.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

prayers promised

Father in your boundless compassion look with mercy upon Layp3rs0n’s family may they regain patience and love for each other. Father we believe you would not abandon us in times of trial like the one in which Layp3rs0n is. May the condition in wich her dad is in be a unifying factor for the family. May you grant Layp3rs0n’s father a quick recovery.Through Christ Our Lord. Amen.
Today at Mass I will add your intensions and I will remain praying for your Dad’s quick recovery.

Prayers for your father’s complete healing and for the family to be reunited. May the grace, love and mercy of Our Lord be with you and your family.

Praying for Dad’s full and speedy recovery to great health.

My prayers to Our Lord for His healing touch, not only upon your dad, but also your family; & may He grant you increased strength, courage & peace, all according to His will, in the same, Christ, our Risen Lord. Amen.

Prayers being said for your Dad and your family.:gopray:

Thank all of you for the prayers! My Dad is feeling a bit better He was sitting up in a chair when I spoke to him over the phone. I will be flying out to see him in a few hours. They think he may be diabetic. His contract at work is up in two weeks and he will not be able to work the last two weeks. He is also flat broke so pray he can find work elsewhere. Thank you all again! :hug:

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

+JMJTJ+

Continuing in prayer for his needs.

Lord be a source of inspiration, comfort, and encouragement to Layp3rs0n’s family and her friends. Enable them to accept whatever is in their plan and to trust you always.
Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
St. Bernadette pray for us

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.