My dad has a job interview this morning

He is being interviewed for a promotion which he really deserves. He has been doing the job on a “temporary promotion” basis for a while now (which basically means he has done the work load but didn’t get paid any extra to compensate for extra hours etc which in a way is exploitation) He has been over looked for promotions before because he has a beard and refuses to cut it because why should he play into that image when he gets the job done a lot better than any of the suck ups.
Please pray that he gets this promotion as he really deserves it and my family would benefit from the slightly higher income.
thank you
x

Praying that he gets the promotion …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Father
please help this father at interview today.May his skills be apparent to his employers and may he not be too nervous and portray himslef in the best light.Father i ask You to help this man at interview that if it is Your will he get the promotion he is seeking.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Praying.

I am praying for your dad.

AMEN!!

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Holy Spirit please touch and guide milletsmo’s Dad in this interview, and in his management of himself and work and of relationships. Please also rightly inspire the interviewers in their assessment and judgement.

I pray your Dad did great on his interview and gets the promotion he desires. May our Lady the Blessed Mother intercede for your Dad and help him obtain all things that are good for him and his family, temporal and spiritual. Amen.

Hope the interview went well and Dad got the job

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death Amen

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.