My daughter (4months old)

in 7 hrs i have to go take her to downtown to the medical center to get the last in a series of tests that will determine if she needs her kidney or a portion of it removed. needless to say its a fairly major surgery for a baby.

2am almost and im awake. i think ive slept maybe 12hrs in the last week.

i wont ask you to pray that she doesnt need it, or that she makes it through ok. just that you pray what i have for the last few months. that God’s will be done and we be strong enough to see to it.

Jesus please be merciful to this worried mother, and help her little daughter.You love little ones, Jesus, please protect the baby and make her well. Please help her parents get through this.:grouphug:

Aggie that is so sad to hear, you will be in my prayers.

Prayers on behalf of you and your beloved little baby.

Prayer in Physical Sickness

Saint Jude, I have not the strength to pray as I ought. Nothing is able to give me any relief. My courage is faltering, impatience and loneliness are clouding my mind and my heart. Obtain for me, Saint Jude, the courage and resignation to accept all these trials from the hand of God with faith and patience. If it is for the good of my soul, grant that I may recover my former health so that I may be of assistance to others.

Prayer for Special Request

St. Jude, glorious apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of difficult and desperate cases.

Pray for us who are so miserable. Make use, we implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you to bring visible and speedy help where help was almost despaired of. Come to their assistance in this great need that they may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all their necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly – that God’s will be done, but in mercy…intercede for them in mercy that God in his all powerful and all loving nature grants this gift – and that they may praise God with you and all the elect throughout all eternity. I promise you, O blessed JUDE, to be ever mindful of this great favor. I will honor you as my special and powerful patron and encourage devotion to you. AMEN.

Father, send your special angels to surround this family. Grant this baby perfect health. Guide the doctors and nurses to provide excellent care. We trust in you Jesus. We simply ask that God’s will be done in this and in all things.
AMEN

praying for a miraculous cure through Blessed Teresa of Calcutta.

Praying for peace of mind, expert doctor care, rest and a quick recovery.

praying, praying, praying…

Amen. :crossrc:

:hug1:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

We love You and trust You Jesus.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

I have prayed for you.

Praying for you and your little one.

God bless,
Ut

praying for your family.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for all of you.

Will absolutely pray and will remember you in my prayers at Mass tomorrow morning.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
AMEN.

thank all yall. we’re in wait and see mode now, but as long as it doesnt get worse and nothing else goes wrong, she may avoid surgery.

Praying for your daughter and your family. May God Be With You!

Will Pray
Grandma Glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.