My daughter needs prayers now more than ever

This is kind of a continuation, but we despaprately need continued prayer support. A few weeks ago my daughter was accosted by a registered sex offender who is also a member of our parish. Since then, the legal part of this situation has moved along well. No doubt criminal justice will be served, however, everthing else, from our (and especially hers) mental health and peace of mind has gone downhill with no end in sight. We are dealing with this entirely on our own, and sometimes we don’t think we’ll make it throught the day. We have no counseling services available (the nearest one is nearly 2 hrs away), and our priest has made it clear that he’s unavailable -even for an occasional blessing. We’re falling apart, and we need all of the prayer support we can get - it’s the only rope we have to hang on to. Thanks.

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls.”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wound.”

Remember that sometimes we get tested hard, by the Lord, so do ot loose hope. Know that He is there for you and your family. Humans can fail you, the Lord never will. He places the gold in fire, to prove it’s purity…so it does burn hot in there, most of us know that. So we understand your pain right now. Read the psalms, you’ll find many examples of these tests there, and you can draw strength from them. God bless you and your family.

***+JMJTJ+

You will all be in my prayers for your healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Continuing to pray for your daughter and your family during this difficult time. Please know you have all our prayers and support. May God Bless You and Be With You!

Please remember that you are never entirely on your own.
No matter how it might seem, at this time … the Lord will
never leave you.
And, you have us.

May the Lord, through His great Mercy & outpouring of His Love for you, give you & your family, all of the help that you need : support, healing, & the strenght to get through this very difficult time in your lifes. :gopray2:

Praying for your daughter and your family.

Praying for you and your family. If your priest won’t help, immediately call your diocese and ask for help.

Praying for you and your daughter especially! May God provide you with the direction of how to best obtain real help for your daughter. Will remember her in my next Adoration visit.

Lord, marthagreys and her daughter are going through a very difficult time. Please Lord, give them the knowledge and sense that you are near. Please place some people in their lives that can help and support them through this. In Jesus name I pray. Mother Mary, please pray for this intention.

marthagreys, we are here for you. Please continue to post and ask for prayers. That is what we are here for. I will continue to pray for you and your daughter. God Bless.

:gopray: Father God we lift this family to You. Send them guidance and endurance. Please let them know that they are not alone. We lift their daughter up to You. Send her a therapist or psychologist who can help her regain her strength and regain her faith. This is too much for a family to handle on their own. Let her know that You are with her through all things.

may the Blessed Mother pray for us all.

Praying For You And Your Daughter And Your Family
Grandma Glor

You will be in my prayers, especially those to Padre Pio, who treasured children.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your family.

**Prayer For Help Against Spiritual Enemies **

Glorious Saint Michael, Prince of the heavenly hosts, who stands always ready to give assistance to the people of God; who fought with the dragon, the old serpent, and cast him out of heaven, and now valiantly defends the Church of God that the gates of hell may never prevail against her, I earnestly entreat you to assist me also, in the painful and dangerous conflict which I sustain against the same formidable foe.

Be with me, O mighty Prince! that I may courageously fight and vanquish that proud spirit, whom you, by the Divine Power, gloriously overthrew, and whom our powerful King, Jesus Christ, has, in our nature, completely overcome; so having triumphed over the enemy of my salvation, I may with you and the holy angels, praise the clemency of God who, having refused mercy to the rebellious angels after their fall, has granted repentance and forgiveness to fallen man. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.