My daughter needs your prayers for infertility

hello folks,
My daughter is 26 and has been going through tests and treatments to become pregnant–long story short-her body is not cooperating. She will undergo exploratory surgery in a month to see if there are further complications they have missed. My prayer is that she become pregnant and have a healthy, happy baby. She is a teacher and works with other peoples children every day. I was blessed with two wonderful children, I would like her to have the same blessings. I have been praying to Padre Pio. My daughter is praying to St Gerard and my mother is covering St. Jude. If anyone has a moment to offer a prayer to any of these saints or the Blessed Virgin, we would be very grateful.
Thank you,

Jesus, I ask Your blessings on this mother and her daughter.
If You will, please grant healthy children to this young woman.
Blessed Mother, please intercede for a healthy pregnancy and child for this young woman if it is God’s desire.
St Pio and St Gerard please pray for this intention, and that God’s loving will and shines in the lives of this family.

Jesus, I ask you ,plead with you to grant this woman’s desire to have a baby…her and her family clearly believe in you, please give them the beautiful gift of being parents…Thank you, Jesus…Amen…

I know this is a prayer thread and I will pray for your daughter but you also might want to look into NaProTechnology I have heard good things about it.

You can contact them here:

Pope Paul VI Institute
6901 Mercy Road
Omaha, Nebraska 68106
www.popepaulvi.com

I second Leonius if you are able to have your daughter look into it.

I’ll be praying for your daughter. :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Please pray to Saint Philomena. I am nearly 34 weeks pregnant and it wouldn’t be possible without her loving and powerful intercession.

Check out her story. Her feast day is August 11th. I’m totally devoted to her and she is our baby Robbie’s heavenly godmother.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

I want to thank any and all that have taken a moment to say a prayer for my daughter. I was so pleased to see the response. I was blessed with a wonderful daughter and she is handling this with grace and faith. She accepts that God may not bless her with children and that she does not know His Plan for her. I know that all the prayers will make a difference. God listens to our prayers and even if we do not get what we think we want–he is still listening and blessing us.
Again, My sincere thanks to all that have and will pray for Elizabeth.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen:thumbsup:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed if the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please, in Your Mercy, if You so will this woman to conceive a child, allow her doctors to be guided by Your Healing Grace, so that she may do so. Console her and her family, Lord, whatever Your decision may be, that they may know the wisdom and perfection of Your Divine Providence. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

My daughter and her husband got married when she was about thirty-five years old. She had two miscarriages after that but now is the mother of fraternal twin daughters. She and I prayed through the intercession of St. Gerard and St. Anne. I ask that St. Gerard and St. Anne interceed for your daughter to have a healthy child and safe pregnancy.

If she does not know, tell her that the sympto-thermal method of Natural Family Planning is helpful in finding a woman’s days of high fertility. She should join the Couple to Couple League (they have a website) because they have a lot of information on infertility also.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

closed #15

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.