My daughters epilepsy

My is 16 yrs old now and has suffered from epilepsy since she was 4 yrs. This caused significant learning disabilities and developmental delays. She struggles on a daily basis. She will be seeing the neurologists to have her VNS adjusted. This is an implant that helps with the epilepsy but causes her discomfort when it is adjusted. I ask for prayers for her discomfort and learning disabilities as she starts the new school year.

Praying for your daughter and you. :crossrc:

I’ll remember you both in prayer. God bless your daughter!

:gopray2:

In Jesus and Mary,
Marie

Praying…
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your daughter and all those who suffer from epilepsy.

my sister also has epilepsy. so i will be more than delighted to pray for your daughter! God bless you both!:gopray2:

Lord God, Who has graciously chosen Saint Dymphna to be the patroness of those afflicted with mental and neurological disorders, and has caused her to be an inspiration and a symbol of charity to the thousands who invoke her intercession, grant through the prayers of this pure, youthful martyr, relief and consolation to all who suffer from these disturbances, and especially to those for whom we now pray. For my daughter and all on CAF with family members with this disorder. We beg you to accept and grant the prayers of Saint Dymphna on our behalf. Grant to those we have particularly recommend patience in their sufferings and resignation to Your Divine Will. Fill them with hope and, if it is according to Your Divine Plan, bestow upon them the cure they so earnestly desire. Grant this through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

Thank you everyone for the prayers.

Praying

I am praying for your daughter also, dear anamchara, and for you and your family, for strength, peace and healing. :crossrc:

I ask for prayers for her discomfort and learning disabilities as she starts the new school year.

Will keep your daughter in prayer…

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers. It means a great deal to my family and our daughter especially.

Praying for your daughter…

I have Epilepsy as well…I got diagnosed back in 1996 even though I am sure they were occurring a lot earlier than that…You are definitely in my prayers. God bless you and all your loved ones.

Curtis

As the brother of someone with epilepsy, I know what you’re going through. I’ll pray for your family.

Heavenly Father please help this young girl with her uncomfortable procedures. Ease her anxiety and pain. Please also help her to learn in the best way possible to acheive her potential and to give her a sense of worthwhile accomplishment. I ask this in Jesus’ name.

Heavenly Father, please ease this young girl’s discomfort and anxiety consequent to her procedures. Please help her to learn in the best way possible to achieve her potential and to attain a sense of worthwhile acccomplishment. Please give her a peaceful, happy life…I ask You in the name of Jesus.

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.