My daughter's heartbreak

We're in trouble tonight. My ex-husband, who usually has my reluctant kids for a few hours on Christmas eve, has hurt my daughter beyond belief. About an hour ago he told her not to bother coming over with her brother, whom he had bought numerous gifts for, as he had paid (court ordered) part of the cost of a surgery she had last month. This is too much to deal with. We need every prayer we can get. Thanks.

Take these things to our mother Mary my sister.

Your family are in my prayers.

Your family is in my prayers. May Christ bring you safety from all anxieties.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
And blessed is the Fruit of they womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Praying hard for your precious daughter.

Praying that your daughter finds healing and strength to deal with her pain. May she and her brother find in St. Joseph a foster-father to help them better cope with their problem with their father. I pray your children can still have peace in their hearts this Christmas season, despite this painful situation with their father. Amen.

Praying for your ex-husband and your daughter …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord payment of the surgery is a parental duty.
Please comfort the girl for this insensitive rejection. Please prevent her from assimilating this as a lasting injury. Help her to realise that her Dad is a fallible human, and that this isn't about her worth. Help her brother to deal with this situation in the best way for his family.

Lord this family has taken heavy blows during 2009. I implore You to give a wholesome new beginning for this mother and her two children. Please give them healing and happiness.

PRaying for you and your loved ones.

praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.