My day is for you!

Abba these past few days have weighed heavily on my heart. Thank you for the grace You sent that permeated my heart. Feeling lost, hurt, angry, mindlessly full of pain for my son, you held me… Thank you father. Your Spirt surrounds me and lifts me up beyond my own mind. You held me, caressed me, & rocked me when I could find no comfort. Thank you Father for all the times you just love us and we are unaware until we hit our knees. It is truly through you that we have ALL things. Praise and glory to your name, I lift it up Abba as you lift me up. I honor you Father and your Son Jesus the Christ with the Holy Spirt as it was in the beginning is now and ever will be world without end!!! Please continue to hold me, my path is dim, this week very dark but now it is better. You sent me so many graces this week, THANK YOU FATHER. I felt them and You with me at my deepest, darkest time. I HURT for my baby, I HURT for all lost and neglected babies, for those that just FEEL that, it is real and you are our hope AND our saving grace. Father I can’t image Your pain for us, I can’t breath when I’m hurting for my loves, You give us so much it is beyond my mind. I ask for a hedge of protection around me and all those just like me out there Lord hurting for others, I WOULD TAKE HIS PAIN AND I WOULD GLADLY WALK FOR HIM but it is not my path and only YOU CAN WALK WITH HIM. So please protect him and comfort him as well as all your children that fill you heart. St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Rafael guide us, protects us, heal us and send your armies of angels to our LITTLEST this moment. Have your angel’s lift their voices and shake the heavens with their songs for our Lord and Master in honor of our children and keep them safe and touch them with all those graces He sends us, help them permeate and fill their little bodies, their little tummies right now. Blessings and love fill them this, so they KNOW, even lost INSIDE THEY KNOW our King and our Savior is living and you are never from us.

I ask all things through Christ our Lord,
Amen

Praying to give you strength and comfort …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesus the feelings of a mother for her children are beyond words,
Please continue to embrace Michelle in Your love.
Thank You for Your loving kindness to her in her grief…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.