My dog, Rain.

Please pray for the safe return of my greatest delight, Rain. She is a beautiful, loving dog who went missing on March 28th. I am heartbroken and just want her back.

we sure will!!! even though God sent them to us in animal form, they make the dearest companions. praying for you

Saint Anthony, so quick to aid us in our distress in things large and small, please order our lives. Hear the prayers of those in need, especially for the safety of our pets and the safe return of Rain, a loving canine companion who is sorely missed. Thanks. AMEN

ksheld
I pray to Saint Anthony and Saint Francis that Rain finds her way back to you

I will pray for Rains' safe return.

God bless

So sorry to hear this prayers coming your way!!!!

Rain will come back. “My daughter, let nothing frighten or disconcert you. Remain deeply at peace. Everything is in My hands.” (Jesus to St. Faustina)

Heavenly Father, please help us in our time of need. You have made us stewards of the dog, Rain. If it is Your will, please return him to his home. I pray, too, for other animals in need. May they be treated with the care and respect deserving of all Your creation. Blessed are You, Lord God, and holy is Your name for ever and ever. Amen.

St. Francis of Assisi, hear our prayer!

O mericful Lord please hear our prayers

I’ve just said a prayer for Rain’s safe return, and I’ll remember you both in my Divine Mercy chaplet and novena tonight. My dogs are precious to me, too, so my heart goes out to you.

:gopray2:

We implore your assistance St. Expeditus for the speedy and safe return of Rain, Amen.

SAINT EXPEDITE

Saint Expedite is the patron of those who hope for rapid solutions to problems, who wish to avoid or put an end to delays, and who want general financial success. His aid is also sought by those who wish to overcome procrastination as a personal bad habit, as well as by shop-keepers and sailors. His feast day is April 19.

Good St. Anthony, please intercede for ksheld. May he/she find his/her lost pet if this would please our Lord. Amen.

Heavenly Father, please help us in our time of need. You have made us stewards of the dog, Rain. If it is Your will, please return him to his home. I pray, too, for other animals in need. May they be treated with the care and respect deserving of all Your creation. Blessed are You, Lord God, and holy is Your name for ever and ever. Amen.

St. Francis of Assisi, pray for us.

St. Anthony of Padua, pray for us.

Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha, pray for us.

Have you posted notices of your missing dog? Have you searched for the pound where dogs are kept?

dear Lord please led Rain back home

Praying…

Dear St. Francis, please help Rain to get back home!

:frowning:

I’m so sorry for your dog.
I love animals, too, and have a special bond with my own. I hope she comes home soon.

Sending you kind thoughts.

praying for rains safe return.:gopray2::byzsoc:

Dear heavenly Father please help Rain find the way back home

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.