My family and i need your prayers dear friends

my family has started prayers against our evil relative who has been attacking my family for over 20 years. this relative molly did all sorts-rituals,witchcraft you name it. we got a priest to help us and he said its not going to be easy on the level she has put us on with it.people who want to help us end up with problems, she blocked our luck that what ever we try to do fails even friends go without telling us why to mention afew. she curses us by calling all our dead relatives infront of family friends and relatives she meets.she is a very rich woman.some priests say that we are lucky that we are still alive which is by the power of prayers being said everyday.
we ask god to give us courage and strengh to stop this suffering as thre is no going back. am vey scared. please pray for us and any advise is welcome.

Praying!

Holy God
Holy Mighty One
Holy Immortal One
Have mercy on us and on the whole world.Amen

Don’t forget to pray for her.

St Michael please guard this family from evil and harm.
Angels of God please fill their homes and environments and surround them always.
Holy Spirit please fill them with Your holy presence always.

Praying very hard for you and your family, and praying that the person responsible will repent.

Maybe the most powerful prayers in spiritual warfare are Marian prayers. :thumbsup: Please see these three threads for sound advice and an explanation of why :blush:

**please… I desperately need your help **
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=295188

occult
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=250385

Delivering myself from the occult
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=284740

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world!

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Praying.

Praying for you…

Prayers for you and your family.2Co.10:3-5,Ga.5:19-21.May the Lord rebuke Satan.:signofcross:

:knight1:

Holy Michael, Archangel, defend us in this day of battle, be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.

May God rebuke him we humbly pray, and do thou Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, thrust down to hell Satan and all other evil spirits who prowl through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

:knight2:

I pray the St. Michael chaplet daily to protect me from our enemy and I will pray for you and your family also.

:blessyou:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.