My family is divided

Please CAF members pray for my family, for a long time now my family has had misunderstandings which are bringing obout family breakdown. Family members are nolonger cooperative-- it is every one for himself. In times of problems some jubilate over others sufferings and this sickens me. I have tried to pray over it with little progress which came to a hault in July. Now family members nolonger want to hear from each other. I have tried to talk to some of them to find practical problems and some are unwilling to bend low for reconciliation. We need ardent prayers.
Again our elder brother has some sentiments of spirit-worship.He does not go to church, he does not send My nephews and nieces for catechetical classes. Whenever he gets problems he thinks it is the spirits of our ancestors, I have tried to convince him into loving God with no result. He accepts advice but does not put it in practice. Please pray for his conversion of heart. I am seriously praying.

Dear Father in heaven before whom we are all brothers and sisters, please flood the members of Augustine’s family with Your compassion and forgiveness. Please send Your Holy Spirit to each of their hearts to inspire them to seek reconciliation and cooperation; and to inspire desire to live with gospel love and values. Let Your Spirit lead them to true faith In You.

Father please give the members of Augustine’s family the grace to rejoice whan things go well for any member of the family; and to regret any sorrows the others may have and try to help them as much as they can.

Please continue to keep Augustine close to You. Help him to retain his faith and hope, and to continue praying for his family. Give him grace to remain faithful and to live the gospel, livng according to Your will regardless of anyone else’s infidelity and slowness to respond to his prayers and Your grace.

I make these prayers in the name of Jesus Your Son

On others’ behalf
Dear God, I pray concurrently for each person You place in my life, for each member of my family—earthly and spiritual—as if each were the only one. I commit them totally to You so that Your love becomes the source of all their thoughts and actions.

For all who cannot at this time in their lives pray or believe, I ask You to accept my prayers, my sacramental participation, and my acts of kindness to be theirs also. In Your infinite love, draw them speedily to Yourself in joy and peace!

Community love
Loving God, in Jesus’ name, I offer You this family, our community. As we assist and encourage each other, please bring us into the ministry, and relationship that You desire.

Free us from antagonism, intolerance and unforgiveness that might separate one from another. Continually flood Your love through our family and our community. Grant that we grow in mutual service and unity through the perfect love of the heavenly Family. Thank You, our God.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you all, it gives me hope when I know that other brethren are united with me praying.
I continue to pray for community spirit and conversion of souls that they may come to realise that through love which is God’s greatest commandment we may come to the fight of the same cause which is joy and peace to all our neighbours.

Eternal God continue to bless your own children who turn to thee in prayer we continue to pray that you give us your grace and Holy spirit so that we may be transformed to draw our brothers and sisters close to you by our words and actions. May our prayer and Sacramental participation benefit our loved one. I pray trusting in the name of Jesus Our Lord. Amen.

Prayers promised

“Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come; before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.” Amen

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Thank you all for your heartfelt prayers, you strengthen me.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, remember that we are consecrated and belong to You. Bless and protect us all. make our home a shrine of Your love and Your grace. Strengthen the bond of affection that unites us together. Help us to bear one another’s burdens in peace and harmony and unselfishness. Keep us always near to You and to Your Blessed Mother. Amen.

I am praying for you and your family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
:byzsoc:

Dear Lord, please heal and reunite this family, Amen

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.