My family looking for better house

Hi everyone,
My father just had shoulder surgery, after having multiple knee and a previous shoulder operation last year. We need to find a house in a better area and that makes it easier for my Dad to get around, meaning not many stairs etc. There are other reasons we need to find a better house, but we are looking into one right now, and trying to discern whether it is God’s will we move there. It will take a lot of work to be able to get our current house in the best saleable condition. But please pray that we either find a house that is better for my parents needs, or that we are able to do something with our current house. I really think we are going to have to find a house more suitable to my parent’s health needs. But please pray for our discernment as to finding where God wants us to live.
Thank you. God bless you all. Amen.

In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit,
Amen.

HAIL, O Star of the ocean,
God’s own Mother blest,
ever sinless Virgin,
gate of heav’nly rest.

Taking that sweet Ave,
which from Gabriel came,
peace confirm within us,
changing Eva’s name.

Break the sinners’ fetters,
make our blindness day,
Chase all evils from us,
for all blessings pray.

Show thyself a Mother,
may the Word divine
born for us thine Infant
hear our prayers through thine.

Virgin all excelling,
mildest of the mild,
free from guilt preserve us
meek and undefiled.

Keep our life all spotless,
make our way secure
till we find in Jesus,
joy for evermore.

Praise to God the Father,
honor to the Son,
in the Holy Spirit,
be the glory One. Amen.

In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit,
Amen.

I’m praying for you and your family. May the Lord guide you to the right house at a reasonable price.

Lord, Your children need Your guidance in the housing department. They’ll need a Contractor to remodel house to sell. They need a new house for sale in a good neighborhood. Please let Habitat for Humanity be able to help them or guide them.

JOHN 16:13.
Howbeit when He, theSpirit Of Truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself:but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come.

Thank You, ABBA.
In Jesus name.
Amen
Tweedlealice

Praying that you find a house that will fit all of your family’s needs.
:pray:

Love to your Dad, poor man has certainly been in the wars with all that surgery and pain, and the with ordeals of the recovery. All this has also been very difficult for your mother too, seeing her husband suffering and struggling.
Please know that your intentions and your parents will be in my prayers.

May your search be fruitful!
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.