My Family

Please pray for the conversation of my family.Pray that they will recieve strength to look foreward and not look backwards, so that they can recieve Jesus into their hearts.Jesus I trust in You

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen.

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the
hour of our death.
AMEN

I pray for your familys conversion and understand as I am praying for mine. Have mercy Dear Heavenly Father.

Father in heaven please grant the prayer of this person for the conversion of family. Please grant them healing and courage to look forward and not look backwards, so that they can recieve Jesus into their hearts…

I ask this in Jesus’ name
Jesus we trust in You
God blessyou, Trishie

Praying for you family’s conversion
grandma glor

Praying for all to find the Lord…

Praying for your family.

Heavenly Father, I humbly ask you to help mnealon1 in the conversion of mnealon1’s family. Provide the words and messages to be said. Instill patience and perseverance in mnealon1. Most of all dear Lord, soften the hearts, minds and souls of mnealon1’s family so that they can more readily receive the truth and Your endless love.

In the name of Jesus Christ, we pray for mnealon1’s intentions.

Amen

Hi Thank you so much for your prayers for my family. I am extreemly touched by all the replies and beautiful prayers. I shall pray for you and all your own intentions. We are all one in union with Christ and it is with prayer for each other we will recieve the favours we need. Oh blood and water which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a Font of Mercy for us I trust in you. God Bless

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.