My Father and other family members

2013 I think will be a rough one for my family.

We just buried my grandma. My wife’s grandparents are on their way.

My dad who has been living with Alz for 5ish years just started 6 weeks of radiation treatment for cancer that started with skin cancer on the top of his head, but has progressed through the bone to the brain tissue.

He’s been doing some good suffering.

Thanks,

Lord please help this family Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

I commend your family to the loving care of the Blessed Virgin Mary. May she help each one of you to persevere in a state of grace and help your father to receive the best medical care.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Praying for you and your intentions :byzsoc:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

For healing and blessing for this family

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Praying hard.

I am praying.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the Name of The Father, and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit, Amen.

Please Dear God our Heavenly Father, Dear Jesus Christ our Saviour, The Holy Spirit and Dear Our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus and Archangel Ariel, could Thy please bathe this Family in Thy Divine Holy Love, Protection, Healing, Health and Safety, particularly the Father of ‘FFG’ removing his cancer, taking away all of his pain and suffering and asking for my restoration of health too please Jesus, now and for Eternity, Amen.

“O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus, as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in Thee”.

“O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in Thee”.

“O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in Thee”.

Hail Mary full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou among Women and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou among Women and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou among Women and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

I pray for the faith to anyone concerned to be empowered, for love to prevail and peace. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.