My father is stealing from me!

This is is second time. They’re doing this on purpose to provoke me.
They lie, manipulate, gaslight, mislead, gang up on me, make me question my own judgement., Cheat.

He got me hook on drugs, which I have to work extra harder to to stay away from.

I Used to be able to fight against it. Now, I’m just too old, I don’t have it in me anymore, and I can’t take it.

If anything they’ve gotten more sophisticated at what they are doing.

I’m not gonna make it.

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our safe-guard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

:signofcross:

Prayers. Be strong and keep faith in God !

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Bessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners.
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you, Pollylodges, who have prayed for so many of us.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Divine Power of God,
cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

**This is is second time. They’re doing this on purpose to provoke me.
They lie, manipulate, gaslight, mislead, gang up on me, make me question my own judgement., Cheat.

He got me hook on drugs, which I have to work extra harder to to stay away from.

I Used to be able to fight against it. Now, I’m just too old, I don’t have it in me anymore, and I can’t take it.

If anything they’ve gotten more sophisticated at what they are doing.

I’m not gonna make it.**

***Pollylodges,
I don’t know you, so I hesitated to express an opinion, but that last sentence of yours got to me and I felt that I needed to make the effort.

Do you live with your family? I only ask because that is the only reason that I can see that you would be literally stuck with people who go out of their way to complicate your life!

As to being hooked on drugs, I have two sons who are & were seriously into drugs. The older son was shot and killed by the police and the younger one seems to be following along in his footsteps.

Drugs weren’t something that I ventured into, but the problem wasn’t anything like it is now, with it being sold on almost every corner. When I was growing up, my father was a recovering alcoholic, so I have the tendency to get addicted in my DNA, but after one foray into getting just drunk enough to be pretty sick, I got the message and avoided it like the plague! I have seen it destroy lives so I am aware of what you are dealing with, but I would seriously try to distance myself from family if they were doing all the things to you that you wrote about!

You mentioned that you were just getting to be “too old” to fight it any longer. I’m almost 70 and have a very limited income, but I could never trade my freedom for that kind of punishment! I lived by myself for years, but now have a younger son who has chronic pain so he stays with me until we can identify what makes him miserable and unable to work. But that’s another story.

“Pollylodges,” life is a beautiful thing, DON’T let anyone take that away from you! Look for that beauty in every single day!

I just opened a new group on CAF. It’s entitled, “The Flame of Love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.” It was given to a simple Hungarian woman. It has a specific target, there is a petition that Our Lady wants added to our regular “Hail Mary” which "blinds Satans eyes everytime it is prayed. When I heard that I couldn’t learn it fast enough! If there’s anything that I have learned, its that things can only get better when Satan is blinded! Here is a link where you can read about it. There is an Imprimatur for the Spiritual Diary from Cardinal Peter Erdö,

theflameoflove.org/survey.html*

Stay focused and stay strong! Our Lord will never fail you!

Blessings and Peace,
DesertSister62**

Praying to the Holy Spirit to give you guidance, direction, strength, fortitude & wisdom in your time of need. Praying to St. Michael the Archangel for your protection.

[INDENT]Prayer for the Addicted

God of mercy, we bless you in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, who ministers to all who come to Him. Give your strength to Polly, who is struggling against drugs and family abuse. Enfold her in your love and restore her to freedom through your grace.

Lord, look with compassion on all those who have lost their health and have broken relationships because of their attachment to the object of their addiction. Restore to them the assurance of your unfailing mercy, and strengthen them in the work of recovery.

Lord, in your servant, Venerable Matt Talbot you have given us a wonderful example of triumph over addiction, of devotion to duty, and of lifelong reverence of the Holy Sacrament. May his life of prayer and penance give (name of the one I am praying for) courage to take up his/her cross and follow in the footsteps of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Father, we ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Jesus, Help Me!

In every need let me come to You with humble trust, saying:
Jesus, help me!

In all my doubts, perplexities and temptations:
Jesus, help me!

In hours of loneliness, weariness and trials:
Jesus, help me!

In the failure of my plans and hopes, in disappointments, troubles and sorrows:
Jesus, help me!

When others fail me, and Your grace alone can assist me:
Jesus, help me!

When I throw myself on Your tender Love as a Father and Savior:
Jesus, help me!

When my heart is cast down by failure, at seeing no good come from my efforts:
Jesus, help me!

When I feel impatient, and my cross irritates me:
Jesus, help me!

When I am ill, and my head and hands cannot work and I am lonely:
Jesus, help me!

Always, always, in spite of weakness, falls and shortcomings of every kind:
Jesus, help me and never forsake me. – Amen

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

**Polly, no matter what, don’t give up on Jesus. He will never give up on you. **

:signofcross:

[/INDENT]

Praying for you, but I highly suggest you seek advice from a counselor.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,

Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, Now and
At the hour of death,

Amen

Polly…
dear friend who has offered countless prayers for others.
Our Lord and His mother Mary will help you. Go to the pastor of your parish and ask if there is a family that can rent you a room for a while. Maybe even just take you in for a small bit.
Once you get settled, on your feet, you can seek out a small flat for yourself.
All of us will pray fro you. Some beautiful prayers have been offered for your here.
Keep strong, and make a move. Leave. Walk away from the temptation and those who would harm you. Jesus will never abandon you. You are close to Him in prayer! Trust in Him!
God bless you…praying…
Clare

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying for you, pollylodges!

Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly for pollylodges, and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee.

Amen

Remembering you and your father in my daily prayers. God bless. :console:

You have my prayers.

Praying for you and for God’s guidance and wisdom to lead you out of this desperate situation. Please seek help.

Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Praying!

Praying hard for you Polly. Praying for the Holy Spirit to watch over and protect you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.