My Father

We were informed today that my father is entering the last stage of a short but terminal illness. Please pray for him,

I’m so sorry. I pray that God will be holding you all tight as he is called home. :signofcross:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I am so sorry for you, your family and your father. I will keep you all in my prayers.

I assure you he will be remembered in my daily prayers: my rosaries, Masses and adorations.

Praying for your father…

Praying for your dear Father and family…

Praying for your father and all who love him…

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying for your father and for your whole family.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Father, Your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in human illness. Hear the prayers we offer for our sick brothers and sisters. May all who suffer pain, illness or disease, realize that they are chosen to be saints, and know that they are joined to Christ in His suffering for the salvation of the world, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace,
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus
Holy Mary, mother of God pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

God’s Peace to you and your family
Mary1173

I will pray the chaplet to the Divine Mercy for your dad today.

Corki may God strengthen and comfort you and your family in accompanying your father through the last stage of terminal illness. Our God please help Corki’s Dad through this final period of his life. Please ease his sufferings and discomfort and grant him peace.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Praying!

Thank you all for your prayer. Keep them coming but I ask you to change the intention slightly.

My beloved father died last night, peacefully. He had been visited by many priests, annointed and received last rites. I and my siblings were with him.

Please pray for the repose of his soul and comfort for our family - especially my mother, his bride of 52 years.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon him.

**Dear Corki, my prayers and sympathy for your mother, and for you and your siblings.

Thank You dear Lord for all the spiritual blessings you gave Corki’s Dad, but please also flood his greiving family with love and grace. With their memories and their mutual love, and the knowledge that their dearest Dad and husband is no longer suffering, please help them to get through this present time.
Please help his wife through the desolation of her loss.**

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.