My Father

Please pray for my father, David. He is in the hospital with a severely infectious lower bowel. He has been in a insolation room for 2 days. The pain is terrible and the pain medicine is causing him to have delusions. He is seeing other people in his room, walking and talking. Because of this the doctor is only giving him this medicine occasionally. My father believes in a higher being but does not practice in any faith. Occasionally he will pray with my mother. So if you could also pray that he finds the desire to come back to God I would appreciate it.

One last thing. Please say a prayer for the service men and women and their families of Fort Hood, Tx.

Prayers for your father, your mother, and for you – and for the personnel at Ft. Hood.

Peace,
Francesca

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord I ask that this man although he is suffering that he may be able to find you again. Please God allow him to see…open his eyes dear God…open his ears so that he can hear. I ask that you make him well and give him the peace and rest he needs to heal his body if it be your will. I thank you dear Lord for everything you give to us may your presence always be near.

Amen

Sad to hear your Dad is so painfully ill. Jesus please ease his pain, help him to displace the worst of it.
Please draw him to You through this time, Jesus. Help him to know your love him and call him to faith and acceptance of You and Your truths.
And please grant his bowel to heal.

God bless your family.
And God bless you for thinking of others in their loss and grief, and in their injuries, while being concerned about your Dad

Praying hard for your father’s healing and also for you and your mother…

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us. And after this our exile, show unto us the blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, o Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Dear Jesus,

Please heal and convert crav4knowledge’s father.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please heal David’s lower bowel and help him to seek you more and love you so much that he has a great desire to practice the faith of our Fathers. Bring him to the fold and protect him from all harm and from the Evil One. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Blory be…

Amen.

I hope your Dad is improving?

Jesus please ease his pain, help him to displace the worst of it.And please grant his bowel to heal.
Please draw him to You through this time, Jesus. Help him to know your love him and call him to faith and acceptance of You and Your truths.

God bless your family.
And God bless you for thinking of others in their loss and grief, and in their injuries, while being concerned about your Dad

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to Thy protection,
implored Thy help or sought Thy intercession,
was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto Thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother;
to Thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in Thy clemency, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Adding prayers for the intercession of St. Agrippina, St. Erasmus and St. Madron for dear father, prayers for whole family and Ft. Hood victims and their families…

Thank you everyone for your prayers. My father was released from the hospital yesterday but is still very weak.
I told him that he had several catholics praying for him and he wanted me to make sure and say thank you from him. So thank you.:slight_smile:

Thank you for your update! :slight_smile:

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Jesus please ease your Dad's pain, help him to displace the worst of it.And please grant his bowel to heal.

God bless you and your family.

Lord, as you saw fit to ease my own father's pain and bring him out of the darkness of cancer, shine your perpetual light of mercy upon crav4knowledge's father. As we are committed to the Sacred Heart of Your Son, and as we pray the rosary to the Blessed, Ever Virgin Mother, Mary, allow mercy and hope to shine upon him and his family.

Amen.

And of course, Ft. Hood is being offered as an intention for my daily rosary.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.