My Fiancee is Struggling with and Eating Disorder

My Fiancee has been battling an eating disorder for many years. She has been in and out of hospitals and on deaths door too many times. I am blessed to have her in my life and I thank God for everyday I get to spend with her. I am asking for your help to give her the strength and will to fight each day. She started a blog about her recovery and has written some powerful stories. I am hoping some people will stop by and leave her a positive message to keep going. Her blog is www.mylifeaftered.com Thank you for your kindness and please say a prayer for her and anyone who struggles with an eating disorder disease.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Thank you so very much Wolfgang!!! God Bless You!!

Dear Lord, please seek out the root causes of this girl’s eating disorder, that which is damaged in her that causes her illness. Please bring it into You healing light and free her from this bondage. Please draw her to healthy attitudes towards health and her self-image.

Dear Lord, please bring this young woman healing from this horrible disease. Let her feel your strength to see her through this. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

praying

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying with a Bible verse from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Mid-morning reading (Terce) Hebrews 4:14-15 ©
Since in Jesus, the Son of God, we have the supreme high priest who has gone through to the highest heaven, we must never let go of the faith that we have professed. For it is not as if we had a high priest who was incapable of feeling our weaknesses with us; but we have one who has been tempted in every way that we are, though he is without sin.

I will include your fiance in my daily prayers of the rosary and in my daily hour of adoration. I will pray that God will help heal her of the disorder that is hurting her. Peace!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Lovelife,
I have sent a letter of encouragement. I will pray for her tonight.
Mary1173:)

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.