My Final Step in my application for seminary is about to happen

next tuesday haha that's not about to happen but it is soon.

But I just called to set up my interview with the Bishop, this as some of you may know is the place where I will get the final decision on my acceptance. I fully expect to be accepted, but I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch.

Thanks all of you for your prayers during this time for me. I will probably create a new thread saying I am accepted on Tuesday if God so wills of course.

What God wants, it is the most important thing.

[quote="ibo, post:2, topic:249923"]
What God wants, it is the most important thing.

[/quote]

oh of course I just feel like God wants me to be in seminary. so If God so will for me to be there I will be there next semester aka 3 weeks from now :) .

It's one of my favorite things to pray for seminarians.
Do let us know re the Bishop's approval. I'm praying now.

Blessings!

[quote="catholictiger, post:1, topic:249923"]
I will probably create a new thread saying I am accepted on Tuesday if God so wills of course.

[/quote]

Waiting for your new thread. Praying for you. :)

That's awesome! I'll be keeping you in my prayers. The guys in the Baton Rouge Diocese are awesome!

My prayers are with you!!!! God Bless!!!! Scoob.

just to give you guys a quick update, on friday I talked to the academic dean of the seminary and she told me I was accepted to the seminary. Now I just have to get the acceptance from the Bishop and I will be a seminarian for the diocese of baton rouge :).

Also please if you don’t mind pray for the other applicant he has an issue that may or may not prevent him from being accepted I don’t want to say what it is on here.

Both you and the other applicant are in my prayers. I am glad to hear of your acceptance into the seminary and hope you will hear similar from the bishop.:thumbsup:

already prying for the both of you. I will continue to pray for you guys. My heart goes out to your friend that he is accepted as well. God Bless Scoob.

[quote="catholictiger, post:8, topic:249923"]
just to give you guys a quick update, on friday I talked to the academic dean of the seminary and she told me I was accepted to the seminary. Now I just have to get the acceptance from the Bishop and I will be a seminarian for the diocese of baton rouge :).

Also please if you don't mind pray for the other applicant he has an issue that may or may not prevent him from being accepted I don't want to say what it is on here.

[/quote]

:thumbsup: good job

its today the next time I get on this board I will post a thread giving the results :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.