next tuesday haha that's not about to happen but it is soon.
But I just called to set up my interview with the Bishop, this as some of you may know is the place where I will get the final decision on my acceptance. I fully expect to be accepted, but I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch.
Thanks all of you for your prayers during this time for me. I will probably create a new thread saying I am accepted on Tuesday if God so wills of course.