My friend Margret

I have a friend named Margret, she hasn’t been a good friend but I think I now know a little bit of God’s love. I just can’t hate her. She told me that her life is going really bad right now and she cuts herself and has sex with 4 different guys. :frowning: I’ve been fervently praying for her! She needs as many prayers as she can get. God is attracted to wretchedness so He can’t just leave her! Please I’d be very grateful for your prayers and she would be as well!

O Blood and Water, which poured forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in you!!!

Praying that Margaret will know her true dignity as a child of God and will seek healing from him and reconciliation with him.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Amen.

Jesus please reclaim Margret as You did the Magdalene, who after her repentance and conversion then became one of Your most earnest followers.

Praying for Margret and hoping that she will get some professional help …

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.