My friend....

Is still being bullied by church members even though she is now a resolute shut in. Today was suicide awareness day and she was texted to ‘jump! idiot jump!’ from several different numbers. It is so bad that even walking in our neighbourhood she is hurled insults.

When I texted the numbers and called to confront the cowards I was told to stay out of it. Her mental impairment is not typical. I know she is tempted to end it all because her life is pretty hopeless sad to say. This country is small and gossip mongering is prevalent. It is mostly her enemies who feed her, while they mock and abuse her; she really has no-one but me and I do not have the resources to shield her. Please pray for her that if she cannot find a solution for her impairment; I gave her some funds to make up to see a doctor, that the bullying though promised never to end will be less of a burden to her. It sounds morbid but given her impairment, if she commits suicide even though she is not a catholic, i dare to dream? she will end up in purgatory and still have a chance.

Please plead her case to God for any outcome to be an improvement.

God bless you saints.

1. If I could ask, why is she being bullied?
  2. And why do you sound like you’re totally powerless to prevent the bullying from somehow stopping?

Praying that your friend may find peace and that her persecutors may convert.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy Womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I will pray for her

Dear St. Monica,

Troubled wife and mother,
many sorrows pierced your heart during your lifetime.
Yet, you never despaired or lost faith.
With confidence, persistence, and profound faith,
you prayed daily for the conversion
of your beloved husband, Patricius,
and your beloved son, Augustine;
your prayers were answered.
Grant to us that same fortitude, patience,
and trust in the Lord.
Intercede for us, dear St. Monica,
that God may favorably hear our pleas
for all non practicing Catholics and those
discerning conversion to Catholicism,
and all those who are neither.

Lord, I lift up especially my family members who
have strayed from becoming the best version of
themselves by not participating fully in your Holy
Church, and also for the family members of my
friends who desire the same for their loved ones.
Lord I also pray for calderbesieged’s friend and the bullies.

Please grant me the grace to accept His Will in all things,
through Jesus Christ, our Lord,
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, forever and ever.

Amen.

Intercessory Prayer of St. Francis

Lord, make us instruments of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let us sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;

O Divine Master, grant that wemay not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

:crossrc:***

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying for your friend.

+++Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we frogive those who trespass against us. And, lead us not into temptation, but deliever us from evil. Amen.+++

+++Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.+++

+++Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginnning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. +++

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

To altms; when I saw the prevalence of the bullying I had posted this prayer:

And I can’t help her more than I do already; she would need to move in even attempt to start fresh but the plan is to trace her steps to discredit her whereever she goes so that won’t help. That’s why she hasnt bothered to come to my church either, I can’t control my fellow parishoners. I am only one person.

Prayers for a sick friend of mine

I do not have her permission and she would be very embarrassed***** has had a mental disability for a couple of years and it’s well known in the community. It’s from tainted substance abuse. It has left her with a memory impairment. It used to allow the unscrupulous to use the same exact lie to ask her for money which she would readily give but which thank the Trinity she caught on to.

Now however there are people in her church community who are abusing her impairment, calling her names, general mocking. We live in the same scheme but I am afraid to be bullied myself so I do not look out for her as much as I should.

She was not always an angel; she used to be promiscous years ago she told me plainly (and even thought of entering a convent but due to low self-esteem also due to the problem she said they would not have her) and that when abused via those tactics used to take advantage of her, she would threaten violence. A barking dog really, no teeth. Anyways, she has had a rough life filled with abuse. Wants to start fresh but is always being held back by bullies and gossipers in the church. Please pray for her and for the waves of injustice to no longer have an effect, and most importanlty, for healing. It’s so sad when a church (alot of it’s members) are bullies.

And one of the leaders of the bullying told me he used a book called 48 laws of power to get her trust so she could confide in him and so forth. I looked at some of the laws and it’s really vile. Talks about totally destroying your enemy. To this day, she knows of the abuse but has not uttered a harsh word about him or his family, yet she is the enemy. This leader is also an elder of the said protestant Church.

God bless.

I just said a prayer for your poor friend. God bless you.

Praying hard.

Offering a decade of the Rosary for this person.

:gopray:

Amen.

Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our safe-guard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

:signofcross:

Praying for your friend.

Praying that the Lord may watch over your friend and strengthen her.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our safe-guard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.