My friend's girlfriend is going in for cancer surgery tommorrow

My friend’s girlfriend is going to be having surgery to remove cancer tumors from her body. She has been fighting cancer for about a year, if I’m not mistaken. He asked that I pray for her, and I wanted to also offer his intentions to you.

Lord have mercy and help Bdonoho’s friend’s girlfriend in overcoming this cancer.
Please bless them both with the support and graces they need.
Lord please grant successful surgery and recovery.

Praying for her health & recovery.

:signofcross:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death,
Amen.
+

Praying for her.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

St. Raphael the Archangel, please pray for her.
St. Philomena, please pray for her.
St. Peregrine, please pray for her.
St. Aldegundis, please pray for her.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Prayers said

Hail Mary
Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed are thou among women,
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Jesus the son of god has the power to take away the pain and suffering,and i pray that our lord jesus christ will put his hand on her and heal her from cancer…IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER SON HOLY SPIRIT…AMEN…:signofcross:

Prayer Before Surgery

Loving Father, I entrust myself to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, I may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around me. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.

Into your hands, I commend my body and my soul. Amen.

St. Peregrine, pray for us!
Our Lady, Health of the Sick, pray for us!
St. Jude, pray for us!
Guardian angels, pray for us!
Amen.

Novena To
St. Jude

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of, Pray for us, We are so helpless and alone.
Intercede with God for us that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to our assistance in this great need that We may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all our necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly - please help our friend going for cancer treatment and provide strength to her friends and family,
and that we may praise God with you and all the saints forever. We promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted to us by God and to always honor you as our special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.
Amen

PRAYER

May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, and loved in all the tabernacles until the end of time. Amen.

May the most Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised and glorified now and forever. Amen

St. Jude pray for us and hear our prayers. Amen.

Blessed be the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Blessed be St. Jude Thaddeus, in all the world and for all Eternity.

Our father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy Will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day
Our Daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those
Who Trespass against us
Lead us not into Temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
And blessed is the fruit of your Womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.