My God... why have You forsaken Me?

I came across a Goth/Punk website where a young woman was asking about how Christians view of Matthew 27:46 “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” Please pray for her and all the others on that site for their conversion.

Also, please do not google for the site and go trolling; trolling by Christians is, in my view, improper.

it is always difficult to pray for things like this but I do. I offer prayers that God alone can open eyes of these “networking” sites and put an end to this insanity. Jesus spoke these words…in a time of need and I have spoken these same words with my own difficulties. BUT I can’t take the words back I try my very best to think before I speak and to allow God into my heart to lead the way for me.
Thank you for this post…You are a precious child of God and I thank you.
Diane

Jesus please gently draw to Yourself all young people who are seeking the true meaning and purpose of their lives.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for your intention.

Blessings,

Lord I pray for the salvation/conversion of all the souls who have visited or will visit that Goth/Punk website David mentioned. Bless those souls and help them to see you more cleary; help them to love you more dearly and to follow you more nearly. May those who don’t even know you who visit that website come to experience you in a special way and begin to follow you joyfully and with love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Lord Jesus, merciful Saviour of the world,
we humbly beseech Thee by Thy Most Sacred Heart,
that all the straying sheep may turn unto Thee,
the Shepherd and Bishop of their souls:
Who livest and reignest world without end.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.