My Godaughter Passed Away After Giving Birth!

Please join me in praying for the soul of my godaughter in her mere early twenties. After giving birth to a healthy baby boy, she had a heart attack and passed away.
The whole family is heartbroken, specially her grandma who raised her…I’m consoled knowing that the Lord has her in His loving arms.
Her name was VIVIANA

LORD Jesus
Have Mercy on ur Daughter

Jesus I ask Your comfort for this family. Please bless them all, including the newborn baby. Have mercy on Viviana’s soul

Praying for the soul of Viviana and for her whole family.

Lord may the soul of Viviana find rest and peace and grant comfort to those who morn her.

For Vianana

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

My next daily Mass for her soul and for the consolation of all your family at this time.

I second that

Amen

Thank you all for your generous prayers

Thank you so very much!!! This brings consolation to my heart.

I’m so sorry.

Praying for them and their family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

wow - hard stuff. I am so sorry. I will keep her and the rest of your family in my prayers.

I am so sorry. How devastating at what should be a joyful time. I will pray for you all.

Words cannot express how sorry we are for your loss. Our family is praying for you and will ask our dear friend Fr Bernie S.J. to say Mass for Vianana tomorrow morning. We are with you in His Love.

This breaks my heart. May she rest in peace and may her precious baby lead a long and happy, healthy life!

May God bring you and your family comfort.

:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Thank you all so much!!! Your prayers are so needed, for that family is in pieces. She had no time to see a priest, but I know the Lord’s Mercy has her wrapped in warm blankets, like did Mother Mary with Jesus…She will be buried on Wed.

Pray for the conversion of her mother, who abandoned all four girls as children. She now has to travel and see Vivian to be buried. Only the Lord knows what she will have to carry in her heart now. I pray this will impact her enough to convert, then heal her heart.

Our God, please hear and grant our prayers for this heartbroken family. Please touch the mother’s heart.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.