My Godson just born and now ill! Rare disease

My Godson , Tryston was born 2/25 and doctors discovered he has a disease called HLH.(similar to hystiosytosis, blood disease) He is going through transfusions and will probably need a bonemarrow transplant. The sad part is, this is his mother’s (& father’s) 4th time going through this! She has had 3 other children,all with this disease and 2 have passed away.
We are praying:
That Tryston makes it through all treatments, recovers and lives a healthy Christian life. I ask this in Jesus’ name!!! AMEN

I am praying:
That Tryston’s mother and father have the faith they need to get through this difficult time. Also, let them know that YOU are there every step of the way. In your Holy NAME…AMEN!

Praying for you God son. My heart goes out to the family with such a sick baby. I will keep them in my prayers. Christ’s Peace!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Lord I commend this family to Your care.

Holding them all in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

May God bless you all. Our eldest daughter and our son-in-law found out 2 weeks ago their first baby due late June has Hypoplastic Left Heart too. They too are devastated but we are all praying very hard. We can totally sypathise with you. How did Tryston do with the procedures? Love and prayers, Detta:signofcross:

Heavenly Father, grant these parents the miracle they so desperately need. Protect and guide them through this very difficult time, to accept your will, no matter the outcome.
We ask all these prayers throught the intercession of our BlessedMother. Padre Pio grant them the healing they so critically require.

Mother Catherine Aurelie, intercede for this poor family, applying the merits of the Precious Blood of Jesus upon this child to be healed of all physical infirmities

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Storming heaven with prayers for this precious child and his family!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Lord please help baby Trystan Hargraves get through the treatments of HLH and live a healthy, happy life…In Your Holy Name, AMEN"

closed #15

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.