My "GOOD" leg now needs prayers

Yes, it’s me again. :blush: What we thought was a bruise on my good leg is turning out to be a major ordeal. It looks like a vein is either bursting or needing attention. Or it could be a blood clot. I have spider veins, but this is not like that. It’s surrounded by blue that is growing it is super tender and hurts to touch. My spider veins don’t hurt at all, they just look ugly.:stuck_out_tongue: It is about three inches by two inches right now, that from about a inch by an inch. So it looks like I’m going to be going to the doctor’s again. Please pray I don’t need surgery to get it fixed. I just am not up for anymore surgery. Plus it’s on my good leg, if it needs attention I will be without use of TWO legs. Whiiiiiine! Why me? This is so frustrating. I feel like I’m being beat up by God. I know that’s not the case, but it’s just one thing after another. Please pray for my emotional and spiritual energy to hold up during this. And for my husband’s strength to hold up too. Thank you SO much prayer warriors. :hug3:

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I am praying for you today.

Praying that you don’t need surgery …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayers.:grouphug:

:flowers::coffee::coffee:

Good news, that scary looking thing on my leg, it's just a bruise gone bad! I can't believe it, it looks so horrid. My doctor said because I'm putting so much stress and strain on that leg that the bruise is going everywhere. He said he knows it's not a vein or blood clot because all the blue and yucky looking stuff is going down, not up towards my heart. Praise God! Sorry to worry you all, join me in thanksgiving to God that it's a-ok! :)

Praying hard for your good health.

[quote="Convert_in_99, post:7, topic:176609"]
Good news, that scary looking thing on my leg, it's just a bruise gone bad! I can't believe it, it looks so horrid. My doctor said because I'm putting so much stress and strain on that leg that the bruise is going everywhere. He said he knows it's not a vein or blood clot because all the blue and yucky looking stuff is going down, not up towards my heart. Praise God! Sorry to worry you all, join me in thanksgiving to God that it's a-ok! :)

[/quote]

That's great news!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Wonderful news,Praise the Lord!!!
Glory be to the Father
and to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining
is now and ever shall be
world without end Amen

Thank you, Jesus, that Convert in 99 only has a leg bruise!!!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.