My grandfather is in open heart surgery

Please pray for my grandfather who is currently in open heart surgery. Please pray for his health. Also, my grandfather has not been to Church in a long time and does not seem to practice his faith, please pray that from this experience he will turn back to God.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your grandfather.

Prayers sent. I hope the surgery went well with no complications.

Praying…

Maybe you should see if the hospital chaplain could visit him.

This is just the sort of experience that might turn him back towards God.

God Bless

***+JMJTJ+

Your Grandfather will be in my prayers for his healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for his physical and spritual health.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesus please be with Aarons grandfather in his serious surgery and in his recovery. Please hear and grant Aarons prayer for his grandfather’s spiritual well-being. Holy Spirit please begin the action of grace in his soul.

Lord, You work in mysterious ways, and we are thankful that you show us mercy even when we least deserve it. Please be with and bless this man with the graces he needs to be with you in eternity. All of this in Your Name and because of Your Will.

Amen.

Dearest Blessed Mother, wrap your loving mantle around Aaron’s grandfather and present him to your Divine Son. Please obtain from Him for him the healing of his heart problems, but more importantly the gift of faith. May God’s holy will be done! Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Praying…

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Praying
Grandma Glor

Praying that your grandfather is doing well. I’m praying for this to also change his mind and follow God.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.