My grandfather passed away....prayers please

Please pray for my family during this time. My grandfather passed away yesterday after a long illness. He was 80. My grandmother is doing ok, but I’m afraid that will change. Please keep us all in your prayers.

AngelRose. Know that right now I am praying for your family and am asking Jesus to send the Holy Spirit to be there with you all. I am also remembering especially your grandmother so that she may find the peace in her heart that she needs to get through this time. As for you and your family left behind, Go outside tonight and look at the sky and if it is clear, you will see the brightest star, That is your grandfather right there with his angel wings helping God and Jesus keep the candles in Heaven lit. Who knows, he may even twinkle at you all from Heaven above, saying Hey!! I made it and I am allright!!! No more pain! I love you all!! :slight_smile:

Eternal Rest grant unto Her O Lord and let the perpetual light shine upon her, May her soul and the souls of the faithfully departed through the mercy of God, Rest in Peace. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

*Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. *
*Blessed art thou amongst women *
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
*Holy Mary, Mother of God *
*pray for us sinners now *
*and at the hour of our death. *
Amen.

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

Kristy, you are certainly going through a hard time at present, with your grandfather’s death, and now your student.
You will be very much in my prayers. Your family too
:grouphug:
My love and prayers.
Trishie

Angelrose81 I am very sorry to hear this . Please LORD accept ktisty’s granfather into your Kingdom of Heaven and bless this family and his wife as they struggle with losing him , I thank you LORD for this, in Jesus’s name, amen .

Know that you and your family and your grandfather are in our prayers.

O Lord receive the soul of your faithful servant and grant consolation and strength to his family :crossrc:

I’m terribly sorry for your loss, I really am.

Eternal Rest grant upon Him, O Lord.
And let perpetual light shine upon Him.
May his soul, and all the souls of the faithful departed, rest in peace.
Amen.

For the comforting of your family:
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners,
now at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May God bless you and your family, remember we’re all here if you need someone to talk to.

Praying for your Grandfather and your family. God Bless You. Peace.

Eternal Rest grant unto him Oh Lord.
Let perpetual light shine upon him
May her rest in peace
Amen

Praying for you and your family as you’ll mourn the loss of Grandpa

Sorry to hear that …
Praying for your Grandfather and your family.
God Bless You. .

Praying for your family…

Praying For You And Your Family.
Eternal Rest Grant Unto Him O Lord And Let Perpetual Light Shine Upon Him. May He Rest In Peace.amen
Grandma Glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer You the Most Precious Blood of Your Divine Son, Jesus, in union with all the Masses said throughout the world today for the soul of Kristy’s grandfather, and for Kristy and her family as well.

Praying for the repose of his soul and may God comfort his loved ones!

I am so sorry for your loss. Will remember you in my prayers tonight.

Still praying

closed #20

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.