My Grandma Is Deathly Sick - Urgent Prayer Request

Hi everyone. My almost 75 year old Grandma is deathly sick. She has a bad virus or something. My Grandpa seemed to be incredibly worried as am I. I think she needs to go to the hospital to be quite frank. Please pray for her!

Holly, praying very hard for your Grandmother’s return to good health!

I will remember your grandmother in my prayers tonight :gopray2:

Praying for Grandma to be restored to good health

Hi everyone. I know more about her condition now. She has been coughing, has a sore throat, has been throwing up, has diarrhea, is probably running a fever, and she has been sleeping all day. I am not sure what these symptoms mean. I suppose it’s possible that she has the flu or something. However, she also has liver problems and a kidney infection that doesn’t want to go away. She is still on antibiotics for her kidney infection. :frowning: I am terrified that these things combined with her other symptoms are going to be the death of her. :frowning: Please pray for my Grandma and I.

Praying for your Grandma and family…

Prayers for your grandmother and all your family

I will be keeping your grandmother in my prayers.

Ericka

I have an update. Her blood pressure is 179/100 (which is very high) but she just took her blood pressure pill right before my Grandpa took her blood pressure. He is going to take her blood pressure again soon. Also, her blood sugar was kind of up but my Grandpa said that was because she had just ate but I don’t think she had just eaten anything sugary or anything with simple carbohydrates in them except for some crackers with cream of mushroom soup. She said that it was the first time she had eaten in 2 days. I am so incredibly worried about my Grandma!

Also, please pray for her swift conversion because I want her to go to Heaven should she die in the near or distant future.

I have a feeling that my Grandpa will take her to the hospital if her blood pressure goes down or if her blood sugar goes too high or stays too low. Thank you in advance for your prayers. I do believe in the power of prayer and I believe that God can work yet another miracle in her life.

praying for your grandmother

Thank you PassiveSquid.

I won’t have another update until tomorrow morning or unless she goes to the hospital tonight.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Thank you Jesu1983.

Right now I am incredibly worried about her. My intuition is telling me that something is incredibly wrong but I suppose it’s possible that that is a demon or the Devil putting thoughts in my mind. I honestly don’t know.

Well everyone, I have an update. My Grandma is feeling a little bit better. :slight_smile: Thank you for all your prayers! They are working! :thumbsup: Please keep it up because she’s not totally well yet ok?

That is good news:o I will remember your Grandmother in my prayers tonight.

Thank you StarMaiden. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.