My Grandma

Please pray for my grandma who died unexpectedly today. She lived with my parents all my life (I am 22) and I am very close with her. I keep thinking I hear her walking in the room and hear her voice. We drove 45 minutes to the hospital she was being life-flighted to only to discover that she died at the first hospital minutes before being transported, alone. She was not Catholic but sometimes came to mass with us and our Catholic priest came to the hospital and blessed her.
Pray for peace for her and for my family please.

I am so sorry for your loss of your grandmother, who has been a dear part of your while life. And of your parents.
I ask God to help you in adjusting to this huge change in your family life.

I thank God that you were able to be close to your grandmother for all your life. I thank Him for all your wonderful memories.
I ask the Lord to give her peace, and to give comfort to you and your family

You will all be in my prayers.

I will certainly pray for your Grandma, you, and your family. My two daughters lost both of their dear grandmothers one year apart, and I know how hard it was (and is.)

Praying for you and your family in this time of grief.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

*August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

Sorry to hear of your Grandma’s death.Will pray for you and your family.

Eternal rest grant unto her oh Lord
And let perpetual light shine on her
May she rest in peace
Amen

Sorry to hear about your grandma, :(. Trust in God and she will be in heaven with your Blessed mother and God :slight_smile: I’m praying for her.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto her oh Lord
And let perpetual light shine on her
May she rest in peace
Amen

Sorry to hear that. Your Grandma will be in my prayers

May she rest in peace and God comfort her loved ones!

I was so sorry to hear of your loss.
Dear God,
Please take the soul and spirit of OSUbride0708’s grandmother into the sweetest corner of Your mind, the most tender place in Your heart, that she might be comforted. I pray dear God for her family to have the strength to remember she has not gone far. For she is with You and shall remain so forever. The cord that binds us one to the other cannot be cut, surely not by death because we are all bound to You Lord. For You, dear God, have brought us together and we remain in eternal connection. There is no power greater than You. Death is not Your master, nor OSU8bride070’8’s grandmother’s . Help OSUbride0708’s family to belive and register in their heart these things. May they surrender to You their grief. May they surrender to You their pain. Please take care of Your servant, OSUbride’s grandmother, who has passed. And please, dear Lord, take care of her family and friends.
Amen

You and your granmother are in my prayers. I’m so sorry for your loss of someone so dear to you.
Take comfort in knowing that she wasn’t alone when she died - Jesus was waiting for her - and that she knew you loved her so much.

Since you weren’t able to be there, it might help you to write her a letter, tell her everything she meant to you, thank her for who she was in your life and tell her goodbye. May God give you peace and joy in place of your grief.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

LORD Jesus
Have mercy on ur Daughter

I am so sorry to hear of your loss :frowning: May she rest in peace. I will remember you all in my prayers today.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen.

May she rests in peace.
Still praying

So sorry-Iam praying too. I hope you are not feeling hard on yourself for not being in the hospital with her. What a blessing that a priest was there to bless her.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Still praying

Thank you all for your prayers. The calling hours are tomorrow and funeral is Thursday. She was not Catholic (didn’t attend any church but baptized Methodist) but we managed to drag her out to church a few times, the last time being Midnight Mass at Christmas. Our Catholic priest is doing a Christian funeral for us, and I am so thankful for him!

By the way, her name was Mary Lou. :slight_smile:

Jesus thank You for giving her generosity of faith. And please be very present to her family in these sensitive days.
God bless you and your family, Love.
:grouphug:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.